“So comfortable, welcoming, and with great food.”
Review of Danny Mac's

Danny Mac's
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Lahinch
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is great place to relax have a drink or have great food. I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem in the center of Lahinch town.The staff are so welcoming and helpfull. The lunch was great and the atmosphere was so relaxing I was slow to leave.I will be visiting again on my return to the west.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018

A nice warm place to stop in on a brisk day. Seemed like most of the crowd were locals. My seafood chowder was excellent and my wife enjoyed her burger. Good beer, good service, reasonable price.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I'm not sure why we had such poor food on this day. The reviews suggested we would be very happy with our choice. I had the mini breakfast. The scrambled eggs were tasteless and the bacon (usually my favorite) was tough and tasted old. My husband and daughter had the pancakes. They said they were fine but nothing special. Service was slow also.This was the only breakfast on our 28-day trip that I can complain about. Perhaps it was an off day. Their credit card machine wasn't working either.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I ate here last Sunday with my husband. We had a starter and a main. The waiter lost our ticket but they were very open and apologetic to us and we weren't in a hurry so it didn't really bother us.
When the food came out it was lovely. We had a roast dinner each there was plenty of meet and veg on our plates and the taste was fab.

We would definitely return.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and the portions where huge .Service also v friendly . Stopped by for lunch highly recommend