“Perfect Dinner, Great Service”
Review of Weavers Inn

Weavers Inn
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Loved our dinner at Weaver's Inn! Great soup, guiness stew, and curry chicken. As you'd expect in ireland, the owner stopped by for some great conversation. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food amazing service, would reccomend the chicken curry absolutely delicious! Staff are so polite and couldn’t do enough, will be returning

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Visited with family and friends! The menu has something for everyone and the food tastes amazing! Great service and friendly staff. Would recommend

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We ate there twice this week. They offered a wide menu and the food was of a high standard. The service was both friendly and welcoming. We’ll definitely eat there again when we’re back in the area...

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I asked on the website this morning about opening and closing times. I was told they are open for lunch. I went there at 5 for food only to be told by an abrupt barman they don't do food until 6pm. Maybe they should have put that on their website or at least tell people when they ask. I won't be returning there again. I only went because I heard the food is supposed to be good. I will never know now. Bad service.