We were in Buncrana for our friends birthday party at the weekend and stayed at the Harbour Inn for two nights where the party was held. Our room was very spacious, comfortable and all that we needed at a great price, and with the added bonus of a wonderful view looking over to the beach on Lough Swilly. Our Irish breakfast was lovely-really set us up for the day, and we had lunch on the Friday and Sunday which was tasty, nicely presented and good value for money. The staff were very friendly and attentive throuoghout our stay and we wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, each with television, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer. 70 seater restaurant serving lunch daily and evening a la carte menu. Warm & welcoming lounge bar. 5 minute walk from NorthWest Golf Club & 20 minute drive from renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club. Special rate green fees for NorthWest Golf Club available to hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- The Harbour Inn Buncrana, County Donegal, Ireland