All reviews large room with balcony overlooking the beach no lift irish singer sea view irish family family celebration soda bread chowder hake lovely night rooms are clean and comfortable small hotel sister hotel the pub wonderful hospitality would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I just had my wedding in the Cliff House. I arrived Thursday evening to check in. From the moment I checked in to the Sunday when I checked out I was treated like royality. The Cliff House made my Wedding magical.
Fiona and her staff went over and beyond any expectations I could wish for. No words can describe how amazing everything was from start to finish.
The food was outstanding. All the guests are still raving about the food. The guests all remarked how they were made feel so welcome and how they were all looked after at all times! Nothing was too much trouble. *EPIC* is what everyone is saying.
I cant thank Fiona and the staff enough for all they did for myself and Jerry. We will never forget our experience in the Cliff House. OUTSTANDING! No one wanted to go home. Thank you love Michelle Conway

Room Tip: ask for front rooms with balcony!! amazing view of ocean and Ballybunion
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Just back from my friends wedding at the Cliff House hotel. Fiona and all the staff were amazing the attention to detail from Fiona was excellent. The food was exceptional and the view from the dining room would be hard to beat. Nothing was too much trouble and we were all treated so well by all the lovely staff. The whole day was spectacular. I would highly recommend The Cliff House Hotel for a special occasion like your wedding or if you just feel like a a relaxing break away in Ballybunion.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great time here. Our room had a balcony over looking the wonderful sandy beaches and the Atlantic Ocean. We had a fabulous meal in the restaurant and all
Courses where exceptional. We where then treated to a lovely Irish singer in the evening. Fantastic place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed on a saturday night in june ..... first i must say wat a beautiful area .... we checked in on saturday afternoon to a really plesant good humoured receptionist ... our room was spottless and a lovely view ... she explained it was over the bar which had music that night .... that didnt impact on us .... (if u were planning an early nights sleep it wouldnt work you could hear the music but it wasnt going on late ...) ...anyway we had an evening meal in the bar ... it was lovely and again the staff were lovely .. helpful .. v plesant ... the breakfast in the morning was really the only fault .... it was ok ... not a great b/fast ... it was fine but we also heard another couple whisper it was poor ... and in honesty it was fair only .... we will be back for definate .... everyting elce ...was perfect ... this hotel had the nicest people working there ..... 10 out of 10 to all staff we encountered .....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I have recently just got married in the cliff house hotel a civil ceremony. I am originally from ballybunion so know the hotel pretty well but my wife didn't know the layout or the view from the restaurant where we would be having the ceremony. Let's just say she was pretty apprehensive until we met with Fiona and all the staff which was after a twenty four hour flight from Australia. But as soon as we discussed the day with Fiona we were rest assured that we would get everything we wanted from the hotel and the lovely staff. Happy to say the whole day was spectacular from start to finish thanks to the staff. We would happily recommend this family run hotel to everyone for their visit to north Kerry.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family