The Tides B&B(Ballybunion)
US$ 137
Teach de Broc(Ballybunion)
US$ 171
US$ 160
Ocean Bar & Hostel(Ballybunion)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The 19th Lodge(Ballybunion)
US$ 148
Cashen Course House(Ballybunion)
US$ 108
Seanor House Bed & Breakfast(Ballybunion)(Great Value!)
Seashore B&B(Ballybunion)
The Country Haven(Ballybunion)(Great Value!)
All reviewslarge room with balconyno liftirish singersea viewirish familyfamily celebrationlovely nighthakechowdersister hotelsmall hotelthe pubwonderful hospitalitywould highly recommend this hotelshort drivefrom start to finishfull irish breakfast
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We were here for 2 nights as we were playing 3 rounds at Ballybunion. My friend Bob has stayed here previously and our group of 8 from Chicago could not have been happier. Fiona and her husband Kevin were perfect hosts. We had 2 dinners and 2 breakfast and the food was great. The bar is a typical Irish pub and we had the pleasure of 2 nights of music with Noel.

Thanks for making us feel most welcome.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank leftygolfer0
Fionamary O, Manager at Cliff House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Thank you kindly for your wonderful comments.

It was great to have your party of 8 and I'm so very glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to see you again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This hotel is very much in need of an upgrade. Carpets, furniture in rooms, all are pretty shabby. That said, the staff is friendly and the dinner we had in the hotel was very good. I don't think I would stay here again, but it wasn't unpleasant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor.

All criticism is good criticism and we'll definitely take it on board.

I'm so glad that you enjoyed our food and thank you for the wonderful comment about our staff.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this hotel last week. It is well run with a great menu. The staff are exceptional, particularly Amy.
This small hotel is directly opposite the cliffs and beach and a short stroll into town.
You won't get much better service and food than this in the area I'm sure.
Bigger towels in bathroom please

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank James S

Dear James,

You are so kind with your words. Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review.

The staff very much appreciate your lovely comments about both them and our food.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We recently had a family celebration at this hotel in sept, the food was fab and the staff could not be more courteous and helpful. Could not be be better. Well done to staff and management. Great night had by all

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dmc98

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review.

I'm so very glad you enjoyed your celebration here with us and thank you so much for your kind words about our staff, they really appreciate your wonderful comments.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I had the pleasure of making my first visit to the hotel during the recent Listowel racing festival. The welcome we received from the Owner/Manager Fiona, a real gem, was exceptional. Her staff were always helpful, cordial and made one feel at home. When late one morning i inquired what time breakfast finished, Fiona replied " when you are all fed"! The rooms were very comfortable with real power showers.The hotel was very busy with race goers all enjoying its facilities. The hotel is local on the cliff top, overlooking the famous beach and just above the sea weed baths. The view from the restaurant is awesome!! I look forward to my return next year.

Room Tip: Front higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Absolutely loved reading every second of this, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the racing festival here with us and hope you had as much fun as we all did!

Thank you for kind words about our staff, they very much appreciate it. And I'm happy to hear that you noticed our fabulous new shower heads, they give great power!

I look forward to seeing you next year for the races.

Kind Regards,