Kilkee Thalassotherapy Centre
Review Highlights
A wonderful seaside family break

We (a family of five, 2 adults and 3 children ages 14, 12 & 8) have just had the pleasure of a... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2020
Joan K
Dublin, Ireland
Heavenly

Just had a wonderfully relaxing seaweed bath in this gorgeous centre. Beautiful vintage porcelain... read more

Reviewed 15 September 2019
CLAIRELHodge

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Don’t miss the chance to have a seaweed bath at Kilkee Thalassotgerapy Centre! My friend and I wanted to experience this unique treatment while in Ireland, and we were so happy we got to go. The owner was extremely accommodating with our busy schedule, fitting us in at the end of the day. The bath was rejuvenating, and left us feeling refreshed after a long day of exploring the area. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank Erica S
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Do not miss a Seaweed Bath at the Thalassotherapy Centre in Kilkee.
The room has two baths, so great for a shared experience with your partner or friend.
Eileen and her staff really look after you.
You will feel so relaxed after a good soak.
A not to be missed experience in West Clare, Ireland.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank ANDYBoulder
Reviewed 7 June 2019

My daughter (19) and I had a seaweed bath in a double room while my husband and son played golf and we enjoyed it very much. We relaxed in very old bathtubs and the seaweed makes your skin feel very soft. Afterwards, we enjoyed a cup of tea. Would do it again. Just lovely!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 29 January 2017

I try to visit as often as I can even for just a seaweed bath. It's well worth it.
Very friendly & welcoming.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Had a lovely seaweed bath while in Kilkee. Owner was kind enough to let us come in on the Sunday, even though they were not officially open.

Date of experience: September 2015