“Great pizza!”
Review of Rustic Pizza

Rustic Pizza
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Leixlip
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great little pizza restaurant in Leixlip. The restaurant itself is on the small side and is located beside a few shops but don't let that put you off. The wood fired pizza is excellent in Rustic and the ingredients used were very fresh. Have since recommended this place to others and will definitely return in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Had a pasta as a takeaway and it was the nicest I've had anywhere - fresh, great sauce, tender meat and big portion. staff very nice too.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely authentic Italian food, they do flgreat pizza but I always opt for their pasta because it's a huge portion and is always on spot! The salads are also quite nice and they cater well for vegetarians as well. You can take your pizza at home and they also do local delivery. Had their food many times and never ever complained, highly recommended :)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed - their pizza is authentic from the wood burning oven.

I can’t wait to go back.

I like Da Mario’s but sometimes their pizza can be a little dry and I really don’t like Dominoes whereas this reminded me of pizza in Naples.

Sadly the don’t deliver in Celbridge but it’s close enough to collect or you can sit in as they have a few tables.

A great find!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We've been visiting Rustic Pizza ever since they've opened. It is a bit pricey but it's worth every cent! Love their pizzas but what we go for the most is in my case Smoked Paprika Caesar Salad - huge portions, delicious cheese and the dressing? Oh, love it!
My man goes for Jerk Wings with Rustic Potato Wedges! Haven!!
Recommend as much as I can! :)