“Really lovely food”

Bumbai creative indian
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Leixlip
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Description: If you are looking for a real Indian authentic meal So, "Bumbai Creative Indian Restaurant" is only the name on all around Liexlip. Takes Reservations, Walk-Ins Welcome, Good For Groups, Good For Kids, Take Out, Delivery, Catering and Waiter Services. Authentic restaurant run by a team which gained experience in five Seven star hotels of India & Dubai.
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday evening with my sister. The restaurant was quiet however we were warmly welcomed and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Very tasty authentic Indian food with great service. I will definitely go back and would recommend it highly. They also had a popular takeaway trade which is also very tempting! Great to know too :)

1  Thank nics04

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here many times, excellent service and food. The first time we went for dinner, we were the only ones in the restaurant. That concerned us but we now realize this place has a big takeout business. We have never been disappointed with the quality and flavor of the food, or the service. Really flavorful. One of our favorites in Ireland.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is truly a super place for good foof and service.
Great balanced flavors with special menu deals
Service always attentive.
A hidden gem!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I recently ate here as part of a group. I had heard good things about it but I have to say I wasn't expecting it to be so good.

Firstly, the service. Given there was a group of about 20 of us and it was New Years eve, any restaurant would be forgiven for not bringing their A game, but here there may have been only 2 of us. The service was quick, effortless and smooth, with all of the food landing in good time after ordering, all together! The food was piping hot as were all of the extras (rise, naan etc).

I got to sample plenty of dishes that night given the size of the group and the food that I tasted were simply amazing!

I could not recommend this restaurant for a meal if you like Indian. 10/10 on food, service, quality and friendliness.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Had the 2 courses and bottle of wine for 2 people at €45 terrific value for what is very tasty food . The young waiter was a pleasure to be served by we will definitely be back