“Relaxing appartment in central location with all...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Ken11wort...
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Relaxing appartment in central location with all required facilities”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Ann made booking easy ,and key collection from the pub in main square was a sociable introduction to Ardara. The apartment was very clean and very new with all the described facilities. All rooms were a good size and 2 couples had plenty of room . Garage and wifi a real bonus .Ardara is a friendly and welcoming place and has a good music scene. The location for touring west Donegal is also excellent.
Will try to stay here next time in the location ,highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: As described and just what we wanted.
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
glasgowbh...
Glasgow
“lovely apartment in great location”
Reviewed 6 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

modern apartment had everything you need for your stay and wifi was a must for the kids. underground car park a bonus as it can be hard to get a space in Ardara. great location in centre of the town with lovely views of the river. courtyard nice to sit in on a sunny day. would recommend and will be back again.

Liked best: the location
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Velfast
“First class accommodation in Ardara”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for a long weekend with a 3 year old and young baby. It was completely central but nicely secure and still quiet. It was a well looked after home from home-furnished to a high standard. The 3 year old was mesmerised by the river running alongside the apartment-which was clearly visible from inside and just needed a watchful eye outside. Ardara didn't have a lot to do for young children but we were able to travel to Donegal town to the swimming pool and we travelled the short distance to Portnoo beach. Otherwise the shops were within a minutes walk and there were plenty of pubs and places to eat. Big mention for Nancy's chowder which has to be the best we had ever tasted. All in all well worth a stay.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ailishmau...
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I had such a lovely experience in Donegal with my partner and two children and to top it off this apartment was everything I could have asked for and more it had all the equipment I could need and it was such a blessing when travelling with two young children it was very homily and all instructions were there for anything we didn't know about, I have already recommended it to my friends and family and if I ever was to be anywhere near Donegal i would look to stay there again without a doubt I would even travel to where I needed to be from there because I had such a lovely stay eilish x

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
EugGlover
“Fantastic family stay”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I decided to book a family holiday to Ardara after not visiting it for over 15 years. I took my wife, 6 year old son and my dad. I wanted it to be special and to be honest I hit the nail on the head with this place.

From the moment we booked it Ann was unbelievably helpful. Always replying to questions and queries and always accommodating my requests. This apartment is set bang in the middle of Ardara town with beautiful scenery from all angles. It's also located right next to the river which for me is a bonus, as well as a secure underground car park.

The apartment itself is very modern and finish to a very high standard. It has everything you could ask for. I am very picky in the accomadtion I stay in but this made myself and family 100% happy we'd made the right choice.

Thanks again and we are now making plans for the next visit and we will be booking this apartment again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing