Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed 5 December 2020
Sile S
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
via mobile
Customary top class service with indomitable style, value & friendly welcome.

Reviewed 31 October 2020
Anne A

All reviews shopping experience the owner beautiful quality beautiful shop best wishes great selection top class makes you feel wild atlantic way woollens hugh banter jumper socks fisherman scarves stock
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2020 via mobile

I haven't had the pleasure of visiting the shop but ordered some of their lovely woollen socks for the damp Irish winters. They are lovely colours and super warm. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Missed the big Campbell hug but a FaceTime tour with yours truly (the delightful Hugh) was ample compensation for being unable to make an annual pilgrimage to Ardara. The refurbished shop’s superbly done & the merchandise as always, outstanding. My purchases arrived in super quick time by post. Many thanks to Hugh & friends for this top class service. With warmest best wishes Anne.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Service and atmosphere in perfect keeping with any of our visits to Ireland. Warm, kind, welcoming. The products are of top quality. Sadly this year a visit was out of the question but we were able to order online and we received our items promptly.
Can't wait to go back.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 4 October 2020

My sister and I visited Cambells of Ardara whilst on holiday last year. We found presents for all of the family, young and old. My sister bought a gorgeous sweater for her husband but last Spring on a long car ride the dog ate a sleave. We contacted Campbells of Ardara to see if we could get another. They graciously tracked down the last sweater (it had since become a discontinued item) identical in color and size and shipped it to us. Now that is amazing customer service. A return trip to Cambells of Ardara will be top of the list next time we are in Ireland.

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank 610margueriteh
Reviewed 4 September 2020

We went into Campbell's on our way through Ardara and I'm so glad we did! The beautiful display caught my eye straight away and the shop has the most beautiful knitted garments, from slipper to scarves. We were browsing when Hugh came and chatted to us. He was super friendly and funny. A lovely character who owns the shop and was very helpful and generous while we were there. We bought a few bits and definitely hope to come back!

Thanks from the Dublin and Romanian women!

Date of experience: September 2020