“Great Hotel - Perfect Road Trip STop”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Grand Falls
Reviewed 9 January 2012

THis motel is affordable and terrific - breakfast was included and it was delicious. Baked beans and freshness with an attendant. If you are used to the "breakfast" that is included in US hotels - this is a gourmet feast.

And - there is a POOL and HOT TUB - great for kids and cold adults. We loved it and plan on staying there next time we are on a Toronto/Nova Scotia Road trip.

Room Tip: The place is great and I prefer first floor - so, I say ask for first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bruce_in_toronto

Reviewed 8 December 2011

My Husband and I along with our small dog had a major mechanical car issue on our way through Grand Falls in the middle of winter we were stranded for a few days our first choice hotel was fortunately sold out so the only other option the the Quality. If it wasnt for such bad luck with the car and the other hotel we would have never found this wonder hidden jem. I am a front desk/guest service agent myself and this hotel completely exceeded my satisfaction. Point 1) Being stuck with no car it was a good 30- 45 min walk to the shop our car was at. The manager saw us in the lobby getting direction to walk and personally gave us a ride. We walked back with our dog it was a nice walk not too cold. When we got back the manager scolded us for not calling her to pick us up. Point 2) While speaking with the gentle man behind the counter (i am sorry I cannot remember his name) he offer his personal vehicle up for service. He was willing to lend his personal car to 2 complete strangers in need. What a wonderful gesture. Point 3) Any time we had a question or needed extra anything they every staff member was immediately responsive. As a fellow Hotel Employee I am absolutely astonished at the level of service and attention this hotel pays to each and every one of it's guests. The entire hotel is clean and the direct access to the parking lot was very handy while our dog was with us. The restaurant food was always delicious and the breakfast in the morning was a little added bonus. It was almost a year ago that we stayed but the quality service at the Quality Hotel still amazes me. I just wanted to express my deepest thank you for turning such a unfortunate event into a mini getting away for us. Your hotel is truly a a hidden treasure and we will be staying with you again on our next trip through Grand Falls

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank imagileigh
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I have stayed here a number of times and it just gets better. Quiet if you are there for business, relaxing & friendly if you are there for pleasure. Sent my relatives there to stay on their way to Ont, they have travelled extensively in US and Canada and they said it was the best "overnite" they'd had!

Room Tip: Lake side is very pleasant
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at this Quality Inn for work purposes for a week long project in the town of Grand Falls.

Located just a few short minutes drive from Grand Falls and the scenic site in the town of the same name, it proved a very convienent place to stay. The staff were warm and pleasant, the room very clean and comfortable, and a refreshing salt water pool and a relaxing hot top in the pool and well equiped gym area.

My only and very minor complaints are that the double beds in our room were a little bit short - with the 4 large soft pillows I found my 5'8" frame just overhanding the end of the bed. the internet is a bit slow, but that is to be expected in a rural area, but the aged public computer in the lobby is very dated, and has difficulty with basic web browsing and web based email. The internet is sufficient for a laptop to perform email and basic tasks.

The restaurant here is outstanding, and I strongly recommend their pasta, steak, and especially any of their seafood appetizers and entrees. The service in the restaurant is outstanding, and the fresh bread is noticibly so. Pricing is reasonable but a little bit on the pricey side, but very worth it, as portions are just the right size, and you leave full, happy, and having had a very good meal.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are good, but I should note that one half of the building on the second floor has b...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Went to Grand Falls for a week end to meet whit family members and we stayd at le Près du Lac, room are out dated but clean ans confortable , we took a small cabin in frot of the lake, it was ok but the bathroom is very very small but it was clean. My father had a regular room and it was twice as big as the cabin so next time we will take a regular room. Staff is very kind.
Indoor pool was great. we will go back at the Près du Lac for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms are larger than the cabin
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4.2 km away
Cote's Bed & Breakfast
Cote's Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 3 in Grand Falls

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK