Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Priceline
All reviews delhi ncr perfect weekend beautiful property gm mr the general manager swimming pool area puppet show weekend outing your eyes amazing hospitality f b best wishes rajasthani culture wonderful stay lal maans hidden gem delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

The place is nice it is well maintained lot of greenery around the hotel has free cycles it has small pool the food is awesome. They have huge lawns they have outdoor siting also they also show puppet show in the garden in the evening. They room are good. The staff is polite.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ayaan S
Varun Sharma , Revenue Management at Tree of Life Inderpura Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Ayaan

I am thrilled to read this review. Thank you so much for writing about your experience at the resort. Giving our guests a memorable stay and an experience to cherish is what we strive for. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2022

It was really wonderful stay at tree of Life Udaipurwati. Excellent service and rooms are very spacious with sit out area. I was stayed their in first week of may so i just remember the name Sonu and banwari i guess. Most of things is garden is very big with beautiful flowers. I really enjoyed the morning walk with fresh air. Thanks

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Kumar

Thank you for sharing your experience here. I am elated to read that you had a wonderful time at the resort, you were happy with the services, amenities and the food served. I am surely going to pass on the appreciation to my colleagues at the resort and they'll be delighted to know that you loved the stay and the resort. Guests like you always motivate us to enhance our services which results in magical guest experiences.
Thank you so much again and please do visit us soon. We'll be delighted to host you again.

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Was a great quick getaway from Gurgaon for the weekend. A quick 3.5 hours drive and it felt like a great return on travel hours. Just chilling by the pool with a wine in hand, enjoying the delicious food at the resort and cycling/biking/driving in the nearby areas was what made this an amazing experience. Am told there are dunes nearby and it would be great to camp and bonfire in my next trip out there.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Dev

I appreciate you for taking out time and writing this beautiful review for us. I am delighted to know that you loved the stay at the resort. A relaxing weekend getaway at a nearby destination that matches your vibe is pure bliss. And we are thrilled to know that we were able to help you find this bliss. Do visit us soon to complete your camping experience amidst the dunes and give us a chance to host you again and be a part of your magical experience.

Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

It was wonderful stay in tree of Life and food was amaging with good service. The landscape is amazing, swimming pool very clean and we really appreciate the room decorations which is more than expectation. Pakaj, Raj and Banwari very helpful.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Thank you for these valuable words. I and my colleagues are thrilled to learn that you loved the stay at the resort. Honestly, hosting you and being a part of your celebration was an amazing experience for us as well. I will be passing on these words of appreciation to my colleagues at the resort too. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

Visited on23/4/2022 for dinner ordered biryani and shahi paneer .We were surprised to see that steamed rice with 1-2 pieces of chicken given .we inquired is it the order we asked.They just said it takes time to prepare biryani.really ....you are changing 450 in the name of biryani and serving steamed rice and other curry was also worst in taste (packed for home) don't know street dog's enjoyed it or not we had to cook even after spending 1500 .

I think name of tree of life is being spoiled by them

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Thank you for the valuable feedback. As I read I realized that you were not happy with the quality of food served at the resort. Please be rest assured that we have taken your feedback into consideration and quality checks and alterations will be done if needed.

Please do visit us again and give us a chance to serve you better this time.