Lowest prices for your stay
$76
View deal
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Expedia.com$76
All reviews delhi ncr perfect weekend beautiful property gm mr the general manager swimming pool area puppet show weekend outing your eyes amazing hospitality f b best wishes rajasthani culture wonderful stay lal maans hidden gem delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

My family and I, including my dog, are just back from a 3 day stay at TOL Udaipurwati, and we cannot stop talking about what a wonderful experience we had! My dog is still sleeping off all the fun! :)
This is quite simply the best hotel experience we’ve ever been privileged to have. The resort itself is a gorgeous building, and it only gets more breathtaking when you walk in. It's surrounded by hills and this makes for some lovely views and gorgeous insta clicks . We stayed at the cute premium hideaway rooms and had a garden right outside our doors which was a blessing as we spent our evening relaxing under the garden umbrellas there.
The management at the resort is amazing and honestly, the treatment we recieved is the true embodiment of what hospitality should be - know what your guest wants even before they know it themselves. If only others could learn from the staff at Udaipurwati!
From setting up a wonderful dinner by the pool, to anticipating what our favourite dishes are, to arranging fun activities for us, they did it all, and then some.
GM Udit runs a tight ship and there isn't a thing that he misses out on taking care of, be it my mom's wish to sample the local Rajasthani cuisine or setting up a gorgeous evening up on the terrace for us or making sure he spends time with each guest at the resort. No easy feat. His cheerful energy and ability to draw people out of their shells is pretty amazing - he even had me talking animatedly, which I promise you, is a feat by itself
Chef Soni made sure to serve up my food exactly the way I wanted it, which is not that simple a thing- I am allergic to spicy food and can have only simple, non spicy dishes. Not so easy when you're cooking for a resort full of people! Yet he managed it every day, every meal, with a smile on his face. And best of all, he made my favourite Safed Maas for me! He had us all coming back for second helpings!
I would also like to specially mention the rest of the staff - Pankaj, Raj, Ali, Arvind, Sonu and even the guards. They all truly went over and beyond what's typically expected at a resort and like I said to the founder of this hotel chain, they make it impossible for us to want to go to any other hotel/resort!
We've come away with a bag full of memories, faces full of smiles and wonderful experiences.
Thank you for a truly unforgettable stay!
Pro tip: Do check out all the temples etc you can visit from this resort. There are quite a few apparently, all within driving distance. There's also a dam you can visit.

Room tip: There are plenty of activities like temple visits, pottery classes, camel rides, treks to the nearby hills etc do to.
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Varun Sharma , Revenue Management at Tree of Life Inderpura Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Himangini

As I read this review a smile automatically is drawn to my face. Your words read magical which portrays how exceptional your stay might have been at the resort. Guests like you and your family are a pleasure for us to host and we would love to do it over and again each time you visit us. It is good to know that our furry guest also enjoyed the stay and now resting through all the fun. My team at the resort, the Resort Manager Udit, and the other staff and equally delighted to read these words of praise and appreciation and hence motivating them further to enhance each guest's experience like yours.

Do visit us again soon for more fun-filled memories to cherish.

Warm Regards

Varun Sharma

Reviewed 14 January 2022

If you want to feel a tranquil heaven cradled amongst hills all around, with green grass and blue skies, food designed to just taste super good, get great service with a smile, and a view that you cannot take your eyes off from – then Tree of Life Udaipurwati is the place to be in.

Just spent a magical vacation there and experienced lovely hospitality. The place draws its infectious energy from the manager Mr Tejinder (Teji as he’d want you to call him). A livewire…his energy rubs off not just on his staff, but on the guests too. You will invariably bump into him walking around, and with every brief conversation he’d leave you with a smile. He talks about stars and constellations, salads, trekking, and simple pleasures of life with equal authority. And if you’re game, he’s open to a chess challenge.

Thanks to Akhil and Nandini Ji for creating such an awesome place. It just made my daughter’s 20th birthday that much more special. We came back reluctantly, because we wanted to just continue staying on….but work beckoned back home.
The place offers a unique jungle safari, treks, an ancient temple, a picturesque dam along the way. And all of this just 4 ½ hour’s drive from Gurgaon. The day begins with the chirping of birds, and the sunlight peeking through the hills, while the day ends with local folk music, stargazing, bonfires and great food….who’d ever want this to end.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

It's a very nice property. Great ambiance for family, friends, solo. This is one of the best place in the area. You will get a beautiful view surrounded by hills. Staff is very helpful. Food is great. Special mention Deependra Kumar, who served me in the room. Corteous, polite with a contiguous smile.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2021

We spent two nights at this property along with few friends & its a perfect weekend getaway destination.
5-6 hrs Fun drive from delhi will help you reach at this place
Very Peacefull & views from 1st floor room is amazing
Food is very good (limited variety but cooked really well)
Pool is good to hang out with firends & family
Mr Vikas Bhatnagar is running the show very well.

Special thanks to Kripal Ji ( Restaurant Manager) & his entire team for excellent hospitality & support. You can ask for anything from Kripal Ji and he will leave no stone unturned in arranging the same. Keep up the good work

Thanks

Room tip: 1st floor rooms have a good view however one may opt for cottages as it has a private terrace & private lawn to hang out
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

The place may seems unheard but fortunately, we heard and took decision to stay here. U ask and you get … staff is so supportive and helpful, meeting your expectations any time of the day. Nice ambience, clean, peaceful, gives the feel of staying in own palace with lush green landscape and covered by Aravali hills. Team under the supervision of GM - Mr. Vikas has shown extreme hospitality courtesy. Mr. Vikas was there managing everything to give superior services to all the guests. No doubt food is good. Special mention - evening cultural programs arranged by hotel were thorough enjoyed by our entire group. Jungle safari, horse riding was too arranged by hotel and that was altogether a nice experience for our kids who would remember this always.
Thank you everyone for making our trip a big success.

Date of stay: August 2021