“Rogan Josh or chicken Tikka masala”
Review of Red Chilli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Chilli
Ranked #46 of 102 Restaurants in Bray
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Just popped in for a dinner for 1, and ordered a Rogan Josh but what I got looked and tasted more like a Tikka masala, that said the whole meal was very good. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Gorgeous Nan bread served with tasty, spicy chicken kebab meat.
Open late.
Around the corner from the Martello .

Reviewed 11 April 2017

we had a meal here we had the lasagna and a pasta dish. very reasonably priced. Small quaint restaurant from the outside I would not have thought to venture in but it was recommended to us by the hotel staff and we were not disappointed.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Ottimo cheeseburger ad un ottimo prezzo: il pane era veramente buono e croccante e non sembrava gomma, come in altri fast food. Ho provato anche i gamberi fritti e sono eccezionali! Da provare assolutamente!

Really good cheeseburger for a great price: the bread was pretty crispy and didn't taste like gum like in other fast food. I tried also fried prawns, what can I say, absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I like the food here. I like the owner. But the other staff are infuriating. I ordered some food for the family. It was missing a rice and a starter. And I was short changed a fiver. Rang the take away, thankfully the owner got involved on the phone and was most apologetic. They delivered the rice and starter, which was freezing cold and after we had all finished eating. They also gave the fiver back. This is not the first time this has happened. I feel for the owner, it's good food, but they let themselves down. Please sort it out!!

1  Thank Jeff C