“Good food, frustrating staff”
Review of Red Chilli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Chilli
Ranked #46 of 103 Restaurants in Bray
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I like the food here. I like the owner. But the other staff are infuriating. I ordered some food for the family. It was missing a rice and a starter. And I was short changed a fiver. Rang the take away, thankfully the owner got involved on the phone and was most apologetic. They delivered the rice and starter, which was freezing cold and after we had all finished eating. They also gave the fiver back. This is not the first time this has happened. I feel for the owner, it's good food, but they let themselves down. Please sort it out!!

1  Thank Jeff C

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Food was delicious, fresh and was delivered on time. They had a special offer on facebook which was great value. Manager went out of his way to deliver great customer service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway from Red Chilli and took advantage of their facebook special offer. Great value. The food was delicious, full of flavour, fresh ingredients and was hot. It was delivered on time . Its the best indian takeaway around and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered food for my boyfriend and I online from red chilli for delivery. After 40 minutes we rang them up to see how long it would be, but there was no answer, even though we rang a few times. After a further 30 minutes of waiting our food arrived. My boyfriend got a kebab meal and I got a chicken madras. The food was freezing cold and no chips or drink came with the kebab. The madras was of poor quality and had so much chilli flakes thrown into it that it was much hotter than a madras should be. When I tried to ring them after our meal there was still no answer! All in all, bad food and even worse service.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend ordered from here. We both got kebab meals and I got onion rings too. I got a donor kebab meal, my gf got a chicken kebab meal. The onion rings were nice. The chips with the kebab meals were nice but the kebabs weren't that nice. The kebab meals are good value because the kebabs are very big.