“Best indian food ever”

Add it.
Red Chilli
Ranked #49 of 105 Restaurants in Bray
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway from Red Chilli and took advantage of their facebook special offer. Great value. The food was delicious, full of flavour, fresh ingredients and was hot. It was delivered on time . Its the best indian takeaway around and highly recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered food for my boyfriend and I online from red chilli for delivery. After 40 minutes we rang them up to see how long it would be, but there was no answer, even though we rang a few times. After a further 30 minutes of waiting our food arrived. My boyfriend got a kebab meal and I got a chicken madras. The food was freezing cold and no chips or drink came with the kebab. The madras was of poor quality and had so much chilli flakes thrown into it that it was much hotter than a madras should be. When I tried to ring them after our meal there was still no answer! All in all, bad food and even worse service.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend ordered from here. We both got kebab meals and I got onion rings too. I got a donor kebab meal, my gf got a chicken kebab meal. The onion rings were nice. The chips with the kebab meals were nice but the kebabs weren't that nice. The kebab meals are good value because the kebabs are very big.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

My order was over a hour late but red chilli food is very good did not charge me was very sorry for delay and they do wine who could ask for more

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

The food here is great, but more often than not, they get your order wrong and they never have the food ready when they say they will.
So you get the wrong order late, but if they get it right it's good food.

Date of visit: May 2016