Despite several names changes, culminating in its latest re-incarnation, you can always be assured of the warmest of receptions and best of care here.
Not sure why I keep returning, but I do! The rooms are spacious, for a modern hotel, and the open reception - bar - eating area really does work well. There is of course the pure enjoyment of watching the young staff crafting my pint of Guinness, much as I remember it happening fifty years ago. Who says tradition does not count. There is a restaurant, but I prefer to eat in the bar area. Whilst the menu here is not extensive the quality of the food is very good. I took an omelette on two successive days, it was so delicious! Breakfast can be a weak spot, but, once the heat is turned up under the hot buffet, the problem is solved. This hotel is is well placed for the main road networks, which explains why the Conference Centre is always in demand. The airport bus even stops nearby if you fly in. For me the overall experience is enhanced by one word - reliability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wilton Hotel Bray has comfortable spacious bedrooms, offers excellent dining and a warm welcome. Located just off the N11 and 2km from Bray seafront and Bray town centre. Dublin city centre is just 30 minute train ride away. Free car parking and free wi fi. Food served daily until 21.00hr. Large family bedrooms. Host of local activities and attractions including Cliff Walk, Kilruddery, Sealife, Walking Trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Wilton Hotel Bray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Woodland Court Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Bray
- Ramada Hotel Woodland Court
- Ramada Bray
- Bray Ramada