“Authentic Pakistani food!”

Daata Tandoori
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Bray
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 17
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Daata brings the most exciting Pakistani/Indian cuisine using the freshest ingredients available. From the Daata Thaal sharing grill to the delicious Sabat Masar (Whole Black Lentils), head chef Saleem and his lady Shamim have it all.
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Bray and have eaten multiple times from this restaurant. I have tried Bar b q grill, Afghani masala, chilli chicken, garlic chicken and Lamb Lahore. All these mentioned were well cooked, succulent and very authentic in taste( I am originally from Pakistan and have eaten in few of the best places in Lahore). The naan bread is freshly baked and tastes heavenly. Their Biryani didn't impress me as it tasted more like Pilau. This was the only time I wasn't impressed there. Overall, nice location, friendly staff and very authentic food. I will keep visiting now and again.

1  Thank Jahanzeb K

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Fantastic freshly cooked food from a varied and original menu. Great atmosphere with engagement and banter between nearby tables. Friendly and efficient service. Bring your own bottle so bring two. Exceptional value. We will be back before long

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I have been to Daata Tandoori on 1st September. we were about 23 people and they were asking us tell us how many are adults although we had only three kids under 10 with us but they were keep insisting how many our 18. Once identified they told us we will serve smaller portion to them although charges will remain same. Next thing is their Biryani tasteless rice with boiled chicken. even after complain no response. Other food is kind of Okay but basically miles away from real authentic Pakistani/Indian food.

3  Thank Asif S
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I have used this Restaurant on a number of occasions and would have had nothing but praise. We decided to order a take away which was not cheap. The nan-bread was well over done (burnt in places) and the chicken in all 3 Korma was not to the same quality that we are use to form this restaurant (tuff). It would be the worst we have had so we will be thinking long and hard before we order again which is unfortunate as up to this we could not fault.

1  Thank Noel K
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So had a nice meal here this evening with pleasant staff etc and very reasonably priced, my criticism would be they state authentic indian but the chicken curry is anything but, it came out and was yellow instead of brown which I am sure they gave me Korma, I did query this twice but they seemed unsure, , anyway maybe will go back just to check but no not overly impressed have to say.. .