“Always great food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We have enjoyed many meals here. Very friendly staff. Great location, just near Bray/Daly DART station. Highly recommended for a great meal.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We have ordered takeaway and sat in the restaurant a few times and the staff are lovely and friendly and the food is always good and tasty

Reviewed 2 August 2016

This food was amazing, very fans you seating and atmosphere. Fantastic waitress. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Wrecked after doing the Greystones to Bray walk I dragged my weary bones along the seafront looking for somewhere to rest and pamper myself with something to eat. It's only when I neared the railway station on a quirky lane that connects with a road to the promenade that I spotted a sign '3 course lunch for €12' until 4pm. Good value I thought thought to myself but then to my dismay I realised it was 4.15pm. No worry said the waitress at the door when I inquired; "you can still avail of it.

The restaurant inside is a bit dark with dull brown wall paper. Although some of this has a Chinese theme and you could see the point, most hadn't and IMHO the restaurant could be more tastefully and brightly decorated. I was the only one in the restaurant since I hit on a quiet time of day with the occasionally people coming in usually retesting a spice bag takeaway.

However you're not here to eat the decoration so onward with the most important issue; the food. The set menu is quite comprehensive given it's such good value. I started off with chili and salt chicken wings which were very tasty, plentiful (for a starter) and nice presented indeed with lovely accompanying veg.

For the main I deviated slightly from the menu for an extra €2 and chose a prawn with ginger and scallion dish accompanied by chips rather than the mixed meats dish advertised which would have included a few prawns. Everything came laden together on the same large plate. I don't know why but I'd rather the chips on a separate plate. The waitress obligingly packaged some of my meal to go.

The dish came in a garlic sauce, tasty but not as good a prawn dish as I've had elsewhere. The slices of lemon for my drink could have been fresher with more of a flavour.

The restaurant had both white and black pepper which for is a big plus. The waitress was lovely, obliging and friendly and we had a nice chat together;she also spoke English very well.

The deal did not come with dessert rather tea or coffee. The tea had a nice flavour.
A great value meal in a relaxing, friendly environment.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We ate here twice last week while staying nearby . We had the early bird which had both good value and plenty of variety. Very welcoming staff and a relaxed environment