“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Tibetan, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and Great service again. Really love ch chow chow and mix Grill with yummy GOC naan. Definitely going back soon again. Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Good place to go with a group, staff were excellant, not a place for rushing, I was hesitant about food but to my surprise it was delicious, good choice menu.
Parking is a problem in the day time but evenings are fine,

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Our first time this evening in Mt Everest of Kathmandu. I think I might have had quite high expectations before arriving, so was slightly taken aback by the interior, which seemed a bit tatty and we were put in a seat by the door, so lots of traffic coming in and out was a bit annoying. The food was delicious and tasty, but expensive for what you get, considering you pay €15 - €22 for a main course and that's without sides, so you've to pay more for the rice and naan bread if you want that. I don't really agree with that. The strangest part of our evening was the service, which was far too pushy at the beginning of our meal and then non-existent at the end of our meal. Despite being approached 4 times for our order within 10 minutes of sitting down, after our main course, our plates were cleared and no one came next nigh or near us for a good 30 minutes. We were not offered dessert, tea or coffee. In the end I got annoyed and we asked for the bill and left. I can't see myself going back, because of the poor service. Very strange!!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We have been there 3 times , last was on Mother's Day, and we never get disappointed. Kind staff and the food is divine. A reasonable price and good wine list.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The food was average and over priced for what it was. The house white was very nice and the staff were friendly. We were a walk-in seating, so were lucky to get a table. It's a good restaurant to fill the void but not for foodies.