“Excellent food .. a great start”

Pink Salt Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Bray
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 49
Description: The aim of Pink Salt Restaurant is to offer a new kind of dining experience and hospitality. We are sure that you will feel the authentic Indian food taste and quality. We follow the traditional way of cooking, and carefully choosing and handling the ingredients. Our team is committed to introduce new dishes time to time. Our Award winning chef is ready to cook the dishes they way you like.
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We visited place after a full day outing and kids were tired. This is the best Indian food so far on Dublin visit.

Dishes are really well prepared and tasted simply authentic.

Indian kulfi is a must

1  Thank subs7

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Visited pink salt for the excellent value early bird the other night. Meet my parents and had my 15 month old in tow. Eating out with young children is never easy so we went nice and early. It's years since I was in this building and I'd forgotten that there's no lift and a lot of steps to haul a buggy up. However I cannot say enough about the staff. It's a long time since I've come across staff who were so family friendly and attentive to the needs of young children. Going above and beyond is an understatement. Bar building a lift while we ate they could not have done more.
The food. I love Indian food. This place has a depth of flavours that's sadly missing in many Indian restaurants. The food was some of the best Indian food I've ever eaten. And as a plus the children's food is proper chicken and rice with sauce not nuggets and chips.
In total a great addition to bray. Hopefully it lasts as it was well worth a visit and I will definitely be back

1  Thank The L
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Pink Salt is the latest incarnation of a restaurant to occupy this space in Bray Main Street. Hopefully it can succeed where others have failed because the food and the service are top-notch.

The prawn starter was well seasoned and very tasty. The salad which accompanied it actually complemented the dish instead of being just a dressing on the plate.

The fish stew main course was very very tasty and contained a generous amount of fish.

The service was excellent and the staff very attentive and keen to ensure that you enjoyed your meal. Given the quality of the meal the prices at pink salt make it very good value for money. I am sure that I will be back here if it survives....

1  Thank 2_White_Sands
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Just rounded off a lovely bank holiday with a great early bird meal! Accompanied with delicious white wine. Will definitely be back soon. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Celtic E
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Walking down the main street and caught sight of Pink Salt - great name. Checked out the menu and saw it was not just the usual Pakistani-style menu. Booked for the next night and was blown away. The food is sophisticated but still really tasty with perfect portions. Prices are very fair. The staff are really friendly and efficient and the ambience and music are modern with enough lowlight and accents to make it feel Indian. These guys are clever and talented. Highly recommended!

1  Thank ambroad