“Highly Recommend”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bed of Roses 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bed of Roses 2

Fabulous restored Victorian studio apartment.

Bray's hidden gem
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

1973Ger
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

I recently booked a 2 night stay for my elderly parents and sister. The price was very reasonable and the pictures looked great but i was concerned it might be too good to be true. We were met by Meabhdh on our arrival who was extremely welcoming. We were shown down to the apartment and i was immediately impressed by the decor and cleaniness. It has everything you could need and felt like a home away from home. My parents loved the bedroom which had a huge and very comfortable bed. The main living area had everthing you could need. Ordinarilly i never write reviews but credit where credits due and my parents loved their stay along with the warm welcome.

Management Response
9 Oct 2017
Hi Ger,

Thank you very much for your very kind review. Your Mum and Dad were a pleasure to host and a delight to chat too. I hope I have to pleasure in meeting you all again sometime soon.

Warmest regards,

Meabhdh
Meghan An...
Londonderry, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Simply perfect!”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I am literally just home from this gorgeous apartment. Absolutely beautiful, clean and very friendly staff. Very close to the sea front/bars and resteraunts. Very comfortable nights sleep too. I would highly recommend this quirky apartment to everyone! Good selections of tea/coffees available and the sky package was a plus when you want to wind down for the evening! We are definitely staying here again!! Thanks for everything xx

Management Response
18 Jul 2017
Hi Megan,

Thanks so much for your very kind review......you both where an absolute pleasure to host:)

I hope to see you both back with us again....Enjoy the rest of your summer

Warmest regards,

Meabhdh
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing