“Excellent Food”

Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Clonmel
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2015

Have been a loyal customer for many years due to their consistently excellent food and service. Their Jalfrezi and Bhuna dishes are mouth-wateringly good, as is everything on the menu really. For me it's the best Indian takeaway in the region. Wish the owners and staff continued success and looking forward to my next meal.

9  Thank pmullins2015

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Very bland attempt at Indian food here.
been many times in the hope that I'm not disappointed (I love real Indian food) I invariably am (disappointed)

3  Thank David A
Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came here for midweek dinner, partly due to its high ratings on trip advisor, and partly because he had gotten a takeaway before and had liked it. We both like really spicy food, so we went for the hotter main course options, which didn't disappoint! The green chilli masala had a delicious kick to it, and was a generous portion size, so we had plenty to take home with us as well. Ali, our host and server, was perfectly friendly and attentive-even offering us complimentary drinks when we were done. I highly recommend trying this place, especially for lovers of spice, you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank shinmcloughlin24
Reviewed 14 January 2015

We have visited this restaurant many times over the last few years. The food is consistently good. The staff are always friendly and helpful.
They have a value menu which is for a 3 course meal for less than €20 per person. The value menu is available at all times during the week.
A nice gesture from the staff is the complimentary offer of a Baileys or Zambuca as an aperitif.
We look forward to visiting the restaurant many times in 2015.

4  Thank ClonmelCorkman
Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

This is definitely the best restaurant in clonmel. The staff treat you like royalty and the food is just amazing :)))

5  Thank magz101