See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Have taken my dad home a few times over the last year. Always stay here and it feels like coming home. The rooms are clean, beds comfortable and thought it's over a pub you would hear a thing.
We I don't.
Breakfast is full and will keep you going for the day. Not sure if there are any rooms at ground level for anyone who cannot cope with stairs.
There is ample parking. We worth a stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I could not recommend this place highly enough! I arrived to Lahinch on a wet windy night and forgot my tent pegs! Tried all the shops and rang a number of places but had no luck in getting any. I rang Nagles at almost 10pm (the time they close) and they had tent pegs. They so kindly waited for me to come from Lahinch to get them which is going way above and beyond and I am so grateful for. Arrived at nearly 10.30pm and they had kept the shop open especially which is so so kind. Stayed there for 2 nights, genuinely the facilities are fantastic . Views are stunning from the campsite , location everything was spot on. Thank u Nagles will definitely be returning!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Booked seven rooms in nagles for last weekend we had a brilliant time nothing was a problem . Maria sorted everything beforehand via phone and email and Tony looked after us on arrival. The food was fantastic especially the meal that was sorted for us on the Saturday evening after a long day of Hurling. Would highly recommend and hopefully we will return some day.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Tony G, Owner at Nagles Bar & Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Your review of Nagles is very much appreciated.
Thanking you,
Tony.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Came with my dad and daughter.
First time I stayed here my dad always stays here .
Tony the owner was fantastic made you feel welcome, the room was clean and comfort, the breakfast would keep you going all day. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
LeviTipperary, Owner at Nagles Bar & Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Thank you Mary for your complimentary review. Very much appreciated.
Tony & Staff.
Nagles.

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed overnight at Nagles - 9 of us stayed, adults and children

Very comfortable, clean rooms. Very friendly staff - very helpful and accommodating. Plenty of parking available

Breakfast was lovely