Butler Arms Hotel
The Old Cable Historic House(Waterville)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

Brookhaven House(Waterville)
US$ 116
Dromid Hostel(Waterville)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 114
Ring of Kerry Hotel(Cahersiveen)
US$ 150
US$ 114
Waterville House(Waterville)
TripAdvisor
Currane Lodge(Waterville)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscharlie chaplinring of kerryfisherman's barold styletraditional hotelold worldhotel bara family run hotelwonderful hoteldrying roomsea viewseafood chowderhighly recommend this hotelgolf triproom was spotlesscrabresidents bar
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed here over the Easter weekend and had a lovely time > The room was really comfortable with great views out over the bay . The hotel is located in the heart of Waterville and is perfect for visiting nearby attractions . We had a couple of meals in the bar and the food was excellent , breakfast was also of a high standard . What really makes the place though is the staff who were friendly and helpful . Looking forward to my next visit . Thanks to all involved.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

This hotel is very nice, the staff are wonderful and the rooms are very nice. There is free parking provided at the back of the hotel and free wifi throughout. The little town of Waterville is lovely, as are the surroundings and there is so much to see in the vicinity. We stayed here because we were doing the Skelligs tour in Portmagee (highly recommended) and we were so glad we did. Our room looked out onto the sea and when I had a problem with my bed, I went to reception and got upgraded to an executive suite for our second night. Customer service at its best in my opinion. I am also a vegan and thought it might be difficult for me to eat in Ireland, let alone this little town but everywhere I want was able to cater for me. The hotel in particular made me a delicious vegan dinner one night and delicious vegan brekkie the next day. I also love that Charlie Chaplin frequented the hotel in his time and his descendants still visit to this day. Overall, excellent stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: The executive suites have private balconies and fireplaces. Very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Lovely town, lovely hotel, lovely staff . All excellent and good value. Highly reccommend and will return
Look to tie in with golf event as courses in area are outstanding
Definitely need a car to explore a lovely part of the world and experience great hospitality

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I was visiting Waterville 4/14-4/25 and had several dinners at the Hotel Bar Fisherman's Pub. Best steak I have ever had in south Kerry and I have been visiting Waterville every year since 1994. All the food there is remarkable and I would recommend any to go there for a friendly delicious dining atmosphere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We stayed at the Butler Arms Hotel as part of a group outing for the IKA Kerry Branch. It is our second year of coming here at this time of year, we enjoyed it so much in 2017 we came back again! There were over 40 of us but nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The bar staff were brilliant, and the receptionist was amazing, she took care of our every need.

We all ate a fabulous meal in the restaurant, where they were very busy but managed to cope with all of our requirements with ease and we then retired to the bar. The bedrooms are quaint but very well maintained and the sea facing rooms have a great view of the sea to wake up to the next morning. Waterville is great location, along the Wild Atlantic Way, and the drive there is very scenic. Overall, a very good experience.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the sea are lovely
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends