“Breakfast ”
Review of The Galway Roast

The Galway Roast
Ranked #43 of 120 Restaurants in Athlone
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 24
Description: We hand roast our own coffee beans and serve wide range of sandwiches, soups, delicious desserts and all day breakfast... We have a little kids area, high chairs and baby changing facilities. We are also wheelchair accessible.
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant serves great food. I came here with my friends. I ordered a White Hot chocolate unfortunately the Barista made a normal one, however when the mixup was realised they gave me a white hot chocolate free of charge which was kind and generous. I ordered pancakes and chocolate sauce which were very tasty. The only thing I would say about this restaurant is that it doesn't have a good atmosphere but overall I enjoyed my breakfast there.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I have been to the Galway Roast in Mullingar several times and really liked it so was keen to try out the one in Athlone.
Was pleasantly surprised when I walked in and how large and spacious it is compared to Mullingar. The waitress was very friendly. The menu is very good value. The coffee was very tasty and the veggie breakfast was lovely too. Will definitely return and bring the kids next time as I noticed they have a very good value kids menu.

1  Thank JillianNaillij
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Called here last sunday with a group of friends (11 in total) for lunch. Staff were very efficient and obliging and friendly.
Lunch was lovely

Reviewed 30 December 2017

we both got salads and weren't disappointed fresh tasty and filling coffee was lovely also and service was great we were here befour - ( last year ) but we found the food was actually better than befour which is a first for us but we returned next day for breakfast we were told their would be a wait as it was very busy but again fresh and tasty breakfast and tea and again would recommend just love this place

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my mam &daughter in total we ordered
Tuna mayo toastie on white
Cheese toastie
Breakfast bagel
Hot chocolate, tea and black coffee.
Drinks came down no bother. Food came and the tuna toastie was toasted on one side and soggy, with the smallest amount of tuna same for the cheese toastie soggy and toasted on one side. The breakfast bagel never came. So my mam just cancelled it after we had eating our food. There girl gave her a free coffee and charged us 11.50 for soggy bread with half fillings.