“Fun for whole family of non-riders” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain View Horse Riding Centre

Mountain View Horse Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just outside Doolin village on the outskirts of the Burren. Enjoy fantastic views of the magestic Cliffs of Moher, Aran Islands, Connemara Mountains and Galway Bay on horseback. Gallop along the beach on Ireland's west coast. Caters for everyone from beginner to advanced rider offering treks from 1 to 6 hours long.
Seymour, Connecticut
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun for whole family of non-riders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

My wife, three young daughters and I all enjoyed the "hour" long ride. None of us are riders and Peter and his staff made us very comfortable. The horses are very easy going and obviously used to amatuers. The views were awesome and the ride a lifetime memory.

1 Thank billct2
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
dublin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2012

we- me my husband and my 3 year daughter had a gr8 ride for 1 hour with rebecca.I was a bit worried about my little girl,but she enjoyed it more than me and my husband,not at all afraid. The horses even had a pee break during our journey,it was a real fun for my daughter,even after 3 days she just talking about it like a crack of joke.

1 Thank FPp p
Dayton, Ohio
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Terrible Weather but Amazing Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

Wife and I did this tour on an overcast/rainy day but she has been wanting to ride for months so I thought we'd roll the dice. Peter greeted us with warm smile and introduced us to our horses, Guinness and Max. We did 2 hour ride which it says is for riders with some experience, but he tailors his rides for anyone, so unexperienced riders just didn't canter with the more experienced. Weather deteriorated soon after leaving and it was soon raining and windy and there were no real views for our trip. However, I know the views of the burren and cliffs were there somewhere. In the dismal conditions Peter's enthusiasm and frequent questions to get to know us better really shone through and made the ride enjoyable. Will return to attempt again on a clear day.

1 Thank John S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Two hours with some of the best scenery Ireland has to offer.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012

Did a beautiful trek over the hills overlooking the burren, galway bay and the aran islands.
The enthusiasm of the owner,Peter was infectious.
Great value and well worth visiting.

1 Thank shaneobrien1
Limerick, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beach Trek to Fanore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We planned for everything - rain, hail, cold. What we got was the warmest day so far of the year and beautiful sunshine. Almost Five hours or so in the saddle with a break for lunch, great fun. Definately going to go back. Thanks to Peter, Steffi and Rebecca.

Visited March 2012