US$ 181
Hotels.com
Rathmore House(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
Channel View B&B(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
  • Pool
US$ 105
  • Bar/Lounge
TripAdvisor
Lough Hyne B & B(Baltimore)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2015

had a delicious lunch here on sunday last, the soup was tasty & the chicken sandwiches were very enjoyable, the staff were very friendly and the service was quick & efficient. we will eat here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch while driving about West Cork on a quiet Wednesday! We both had smoked mackerel sandwiches and the apple tart for dessert, couldn't fault it, filling and tasty and service with a smile, exactly what we wanted

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2014

My husband and I recently stayed in Baltimore, all we wanted was accommodation which was central, budget friendly and clean. Bushes has 3 rooms, 2 at the back for €60 per room per night and 1 at the front for €70. It doesn't include breakfast but they have a small fridge in the room which has, some milk, orange juice cartons, chocolate and they provide some white/brown bread. There is a shop literally a minute away for you to purchase any extras you would like. The rooms are basic, we rented the front room it was lovely and clean bit noisy at night due to the bar downstairs but this didn't bother us. the only complaint I would have is the tv needs to be bigger, I don't wear glasses and I found it very hard to watch the tv from the bed due to the tv being so small and the bed needs to be updated but otherwise I would definitely be going back here again in a flash.

Room Tip: If you don't like noise opt for one of the back rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sundowner2012
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

we just had lunch here today while travelling around west cork. big mistake. veg soup tasted like it was out of a packet. chowder had 2 pieces of fish no mussels no prawns. crab sandwich was watery and tasteless...i went to the bar and ordered a glass of wine, the extremely rude young bar man snapped my money off the bar and practically threw the change back on the counter top at me, i said thank you very much,he ignored me and walked away!!! but the waitress was lovely, chatted to my little boy when she served him his food. i would hope she would teach her work mate a little common courtacy and manners.. as regular visitors to west cork we will be giving this pub a miss next time we are here.

• Stayed: September 2014
4  Thank Fadono
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed two nights in Room One right on the front. Great big room and good bathroom.
Nice continental breakfast supplemented by a few bits from the shop. Great value for money in a good location. Superb crab sandwiches for lunch both days and many pints of the black stuff. Also found a pic of some "Munster lads" enjoying a day out at the Ricoh in Coventry which made me feel at home !!!

Room Tip: Some noise late on from people enjoying a late pint in the good weather but if you don't like it just go and join them.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple