Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lowest price we found
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews waters edge jacobs ladder small hotel lovely hotel train station sea view seafood chowder short break titanic experience spike island lovely room little gem well worth a visit cork harbour would highly recommend this hotel full irish stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Having booked this trip last Feb we eventually got to go ( storms sickness covid stopped us ).
Been here before so knew what to expect.
Great stay comfy rooms with great views lovely food and above all great value for money.
Thanks to the hotel for honouring our booking after so many cancellations.
Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2020

While visiting Cobh recently,deceided to have lunch in the Waters Edge Hotel.
What a beautiful setting,sitting at a big window?door, overlooking the blue sea it was comparable to the Mediterranean! There was a good menu, delivered by efficient, ,courteous and smiling staff. The food was excellent and good value

2  Thank Mary2013Septenber
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Stayed one night,last minute booking, lovely room, great staff, very accommodating. Lovely views from bar / restaurant. Good breakfast menu,but the breakfast was terrible. Bacon & sausage like leather, Omlette burnt.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Stayed In The Hotel Over The Weekend The Food Was aTop Class Rooms Where Clean And Very Tidy Staff Where Friendly And Helpful Only Let Down Was Only Irish Channel In The Room I Was Staying In Bit Disappointed In Overall Should Get To Be A Four Star Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2020

Myself and my OH had a booking at Fota Wildlife Park cancelled on us back in August when Storm Ellen passed over Ireland.So since the weather was good at the weekend we decided to head to Cork. The original hotel I had booked in Aug wasn't available this time round so I booked the Watersedge in the car on the way. I had no expectations but was pleasantly surprised .
We had a smooth check in, we were given room 17, lovely view out on the water. The room was very warm but the window opens out, however there is definitely a clearly audible hum outside, I don't know if it's from some of the boats or elsewhere, but if your're a light sleeper, this could disturb.
As other posters have noted , the Covid restrictions are tight here, no alcohol at all without food unless served to your room and time slots observed at dinner.
Food was good , service was very good, breakfast was tasty although not very hot(we didn't complain, though it might bother others more)
I would stay here again , I loved watching the boats go by the window, and the town is lovely ,however I imagine it's suffered badly with the lack of tourists this year.
I'm giving an Average score, if there was a Good button I would have chosen that, but I certainly would go back.

1  Thank dizzy007