“lovely lovely place”

Robin Hill Guesthouse
Ranked #7 of 13 Cobh B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 October 2011

stayed in robin hill for one night b and b with a detox included, deirdre met us at the door with a huge welcome and coffee, them hubby and I went for our treatments, seaweed wrap then a bath and an hour long full body massage finishing with a foot spa, and smothie, the crap that came out of my feet was scary. we roamed around Cobh had dinner and had to make our way back as we were both shattered from our body massage, hubby in bed by 10. breakfast brought to our room in the morning, absolutely fab, this is not a fancy spa found in souless hotels,but a quiet space in an old presbrtry, with lovely staff and lovely dogs, a home from home, I could not recommend it enough

Room Tip: if more than three the chalet looks lovely
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tipptoptravel
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Robin Hill Guesthouse

Reviewed 4 September 2011

if your every feeling in need of a little time out with friends our with your partner you wont find a better place

Room Tip: rooms were just perfect
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank christineramsay
Reviewed 12 August 2011

We stayed only one night but wished we stayed a week. Really relaxing and the service was top notch and our son who is only 22 months old had a ball, we will defently be back. Paul & Hayley, Galway

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank PMG1978
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Every time I go on holidays I always browse through trip advisor to see what others thought of the place I intend staying at and I always tell myself that I will write my own review as soon as I return but I never do. Until now. Its only fair as I use trip advisor a lot and I need to contribute to it also. I only checked out of there yesterday morning and am currently in Killarney for a 2 nights stay. I had such a lovely 5 nights stay that I had to write a review. Plus I told the owner Deirdre that I would and I am a woman of my word. The reason I chose this place is because I have heard so many great things about Cobh from googling on the net that I had to see it for myself. And I wasnt disappointed. Cobh is a lovely town and its definately a place I will go back to. The guesthouse my husband and I stayed in at Robin Hill was very cosy. It had everything that we needed including a little decking area to sit out and enjoy a glass of wine in the evening. We were served Breakfast each morning which was very tasty but the hospitality that the owner showed us made us feel like we were staying at a 5* guesthouse. She simply could not do enough for us. We treated ourselves to a few treatments including a thai massage which was the most relaxing massage I have ever had.

I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a place to stay that is value for money and that has the personal touch!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank gl0baltraveller2011
Reviewed 28 June 2011

My husband and I came to stay in the Robin Hill Cabin for a mini retreat away from work and stress. When we rang to enquire, The office staff was so warm and helpful! They tailored a retreat package to fit our needs perfectly! When we arrived we were warmly greeted by the owner Dierdre. The cabin was cute and clean...they even had the candles lighting and a complementary bottle of wine for us. We settled in and found that they even stocked the kitchen with fresh fruit, bottled water and fresh milk for tea! The first morning we had a lovely lazy breakfast that we ate at a patio table in the garden with a view of the harbour! Gorgeous! Ger had an acupuncture appointment while I had a facial! We strolled along the boardwalk into the town where we had lunch at Jacobs Ladder (Incredible Chowder). There was a cruise liner in port and a festival in the park! Fabulous day in Cobh! That evening we both had massages scheduled to relax after our tough day in the sun. I had a aromatherapy massage and Ger had a Deep tissue massage. I know the two of us can say... they were the best massages we've ever had! Just as we got back to the cabin, Deirdre came over with freshly made Carrot Cake! My favorite! The day couldn't get better than this! Everyone was so warm and hospitable! I would definitely recommend this to any couple or person who just wants a peaceful break away from it all. Robin Hill is a true gem.

Room Tip: Perfect relaxing retreat for one or two!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ger-Tia
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cobh
1.0 km away
12.0 km away
Cork International Hotel
13.1 km away
Hayfield Manor Hotel

Been to Robin Hill Guesthouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK