2,505 results
All reviews woodland villas walking trails outdoor jacuzzi tennis courts the main hotel thermal suite hotel facilities relaxing break self catering games room fairy houses family holiday kenmare bay bar food great facilities ring of kerry old world charm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely love this place which is nestled away in sneem. Always such a relaxing stay. Love the thermal suites, outdoor tubs, the cosyness of every fire and also the fairy trail was fab for both young and old. Can't wait to go back already

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Generalmanagerpark, Guest Relations Manager at Parknasilla Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear cia0285,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Parknasilla Resort and Spa. I am delighted that you enjoyed the location, thermal suites and trails. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in the lodges they are Perfect for young kids. All the facilities are great,pool, fairy woods, playground, food from restaurant and take away available. Very easy trip to have all things you need in one place. Will be returning again!!

Dear Fariamehily,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Courtyard Lodges. They are an ideal option for those travelling in a group, providing that additional space while still enjoying all the facilities of the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed the accommodation standard, leisure facilities and food offerings. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the staff here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As I have previously stated we thoroughly enjoyed our stay with our 6 month old stayed in 2 bedroom lodge, had use of all facilities. The trails walks are laid out very well most lead to beautiful views onto the ocean, the hideout is a lovely getaway room with table-tennis, etc. Tennis courts look well we didn't have time to have a game. Outdoor tubs were just relaxing and warm. Well done

Dear marieryan159,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I was delighted to read that you had a wonderful time and seemed to enjoy all of the facilities including the accommodation standard, trails and leisure activities.

We are very lucky to be located in such a beautiful location surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery by the famous Kenmare Bay.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not so distant future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The resort is fantastic has everything you need for a relaxing break. The facilities a top class beautiful thermal suite and outdoor hot tubes with spectacular views. The rooms and food are excellent and staff are very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sharon H,

Let me start by thanking you on my own behalf and on behalf of all the staff here at Parknasilla. It really is wonderful to read what a fantastic time you had with us here at the resort. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay especially the spa facilities, food and service quality and views around the Resort.
Thank you again for your kind review and I look forward to welcoming you back to Parknasilla at some stage in the future

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent 5 nights in lodge. Great break. The walks and trails are great for all ages. Pool is family friendly. Welcoming and helpful staff. Lodge was clean and modern and you can use all facilities of the hotel. We will book again.

1  Thank bskIrl

Dear bskIrl,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time out to complete a review and share your thoughts with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Courtyard Lodges. They are an ideal option for those travelling in a group, providing that additional space while still enjoying all the facilities of the hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed the walking trails, pool area and helpful staff. I will be sure to pass on your regards to all of the team here. They will be as happy as I am that you enjoyed your stay.