“Great food!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there as a team at the end of the day. We had seafood chowder. It was delicious! It was creamy and rich with seafood. Another colleague had mushrooms, it was bathed in cheese and sauce served with garlic bread. If I had more stomach space, I would have wanted to order that too.

The best part of the meal was the seafood platter. I had it with lobsters. It was fresh, full of different varieties of fish. I especially liked the crab claws - fresh and well prepared so that you don't need to work hard to get to the meat. Lovely place! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We dined here on our second night in Killorglin. We had been here previously but mostly for drinks and lunch. This was my first time having dinner and did not have high expectations. The bar area is nice but we managed to get a quiet table by a window. The meal was a real surprise in that it was way better than we expected. Service was excellent and presentation was very good. We would most definitely return here based on this experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Recently visited for our wedding anniversary. We hadn't booked we will in future but we didn't have to wait to be seated. Our waiter was lovely we had to wait for our steak to cook so I asked would it be possible to have a prawn cocktail made up as it wasn't on the menu and it is my favourite there was no problem and it was delicious. The steak was perfect and my husband who is very fussy was delighted as he got exactly what he asked for steak and chips and nothing else. We thoroughly enjoyed it and will return again.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

What a lovely restaurant, food was very good, staff attentive, nice atmosphere. Very extensive menu and presentation was perfect.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

We had a group dinner for 12 here as a college re-union. The atmosphere, service and food quality at the Bianconi were superb. We ate in a small private room, just off the main restaurant. This has recently been re-furbished. All 12 of us left happy with our meal. I would gladly eat here again.