US$ 122
US$ 64
Newpark Hotel(Kilkenny)
US$ 243
US$ 227
Kilkenny Inn Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
  • Restaurant
Kilford Arms Hotel(Kilkenny)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 159
  • Restaurant
Woodford Dolmen Hotel(Carlow)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 80
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 93/night.

US$ 131
US$ 125
  • Restaurant
The Lord Bagenal Inn(Leighlinbridge)
US$ 130
All reviewssconesbreakfast was absolutely deliciousworking farmone nightmarycalveshostesskilkennycerealireland
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We loved staying at Damerstown Farmhouse. Mary looked after us so well and provided a wonderful home cooked breakfast along with a great variety of cereals and home baking, including her fabulous Irish soda bread. She gave us good advice on places to visit in the area. Beautifully kept gardens with the newborn calves outside in the fields. Great stars at night! Electric blanket to keep us cosy!
What a treasure. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Our family booked 3 rooms over 2 nights. Hosts were superb and couldn't do enough for you, welcoming and friendly, made to feel right at home. The farmhouse is very comfortable and homely, the rooms lovely and warm (we stayed in December) and the breakfast was absolutely delicious!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 26 November 2017

This was my sixth trip to Ireland and I always spend 2 or 3 nights in Dublin and the rest in B&Bs. Usually I spend only one night in each B&B and move on down the road but this time I was traveling with my daughter and son-in-law. So I knew anything we did would be great and wonderful for all of us. So we spent our 3 nights in Dublin and decided to spend 6 nights with Mary and Liam. That was one of the best travel decisions I've ever made. When staying in a hotel one really does not get a true picture of Irish life or of the Irish people. Mary and Liam are wonderful host and hostess. They are kind warm and friendly. They went out of their way to do what ever they could to make us comfortable and feel welcome.They have a beautiful home that is over 200 yrs old on a large working farm. We had eggs from their farm delicious homemade bread and scones.The beds were comfortable, plenty of hot water for showers. Beautiful antiques graced the home.Irish music played quietly in the background as we enjoyed breakfast. I also saw a red fox as I was eating.I could go on and on about how wonderful our stay was with them. I learned so much about Ireland and Irish history.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This is probably one of the best B&B's we have ever stayed at. The place is like taken from a fairy tale. Mary was extremely nice and helpful. Everything is so neat and tidy. Even WiFi worked perfectly. The breakfast was delicious. We will certainly come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The Damerstown Farmhouse is as nice a B&B as you are apt to find. Well appointed rooms, comfy beds, very hot water and plenty of it. The proprietor, Mary Farrell, is a charming and welcoming hostess, In addition, she whips up a splendid hot Irish breakfast. The town of Kilkenny, a few miles distant, is very interesting and is well worth a day (or more) of exploration.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends