All reviews breakfast room is small refrigerator fine china hand cream finding parking portuguese water dog amazing lady smoked salmon stay nights wealth of information b bs a lovely stay beautiful village of adare home away from home full irish breakfast hot breakfast next morning
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We had a wonderful time at Florence's home. She made us feel like part of her family. The room was comfortable. Florence was very knowledgeable about the area. The staff was great. This was the first B&B we stayed at that offered a choice for breakfast. The food was awesome!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank barbaradB6359BQ
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We have found our new home away from home. Florence was always the perfect hostess, and very knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was delightful in the beautiful sun porch. At night after a busy day sightseeing it was a pleasure to come back to the B&B and sit in front of the fireplace with a drink of choice. Our bedroom was roomy with excellent bedding. The location is within walking distance of the beautiful little village of Adare.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2017

During my recent solo road trip through Ireland I stayed at several hotels or B & B's throughout the land. All accomodations were selected by the tour company I worked with, so beyond google searches after the fact...I had no part in making any of the reservations.

While all the B & B's selected for me offered comfortable accomodations, good food and gracious hosts..time at Coatesland House was my most memorable. From the warm greeting Kathy gave as I called the morning before check-in to confirm and get direction tips (no house numbers to plug into GPS), to the comfortable room with wonderful little extras such as; a phone to use with multi-national dialing instructions (because that can be difficult at first),) a doctor to call in case of emergency, a sewing kit, shoe polish, fruit and candy in your room and vast breakfast variety...I was impressed.

After other guests had ventured out for the day...the comfortable and relaxed conversaion I had with Florence (our host) and Kathy (her right hand) over tea was wonderful. Sharing stories of our mutual travels and for me, gaining more insight on life in Ireland was an excellent bonus to this vacation experience.

Customer service and your comfort is a priority at Coatesland House B & B. If you're reading this... and looking for a place to stay in or near Adare...look no further. Cindy S. Ann Arbor, MI USA

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is one of the best places my wife and I have ever experienced a stay. Great B&B, clean and an awesome owner, called Florence. Reminds you of the little lady who you once helped cross the road. Gentle and kind and with awesome tips on where to visit that puts the tourist books to shame. Breakfast was awesome too, though a little too generous I thought--could never finish what they put in front of me.

Room Tip: cozy room, clean and bright. comes with WIFI. Get an immediate at home feeling.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

This is a wonderful B&B with a lovely host. The rooms are very nice, the beds and bedding quite wonderful. The breakfast very good with a great variety to choose from. The hostess quite wonderful. It is an easy walk to a very charming Irish village. It would not be the place to go if you are allergic to dogs as she does have 2 but they are very sweet dogs. Would definitely go back. Thanks Florence, from the Canadian sisters!

Room Tip: The hostess does have dogs.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends