All reviews small refrigerator fine china true irish hospitality b bs beautiful house great hosts breakfast was delicious home away from home breakfast room lovely home felt like home within walking distance a lovely stay next morning short walk attention to detail florence
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Our hostess, Flo, was amazing! A lifelong resident who turned part of her grandmother's farm into a wonderful B&B was a wealth of knowledge of the local area. Everyone we came in contact with was very welcoming. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed at Coatesland House and was beyond our expectations. Lovely house full of things to do if you choose too. Florence is a wonderful hostess and makes sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. Super close to town...less then 10 minutes. Her dogs Winnie and her Yorkies are awesome! Breakfast was far better and more than you would ever receive at any hotel. Katrina her helper was pleasant and served us each morning. Highly recommend if looking for a first class experience in a home that is for sure one of a kind❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Home away from home. Thats really what it is.
Just some info about us: we like to travel
a lot plus 18(me) + 8( my girlfriend) years hospitality background we have. Restaurants, hotels, rivercruseships, oceanliners...
From the moment we have arrived till the minute we left the Coatesland we've been truly amazed.
The size of the room is perfect. Wardrobe, drawers, tea and coffee facilities, fruits, candy, ensuite shower with facetowel, handtowel and 2 towels each and a series of ameneties.
And its clean. Im(well, my girlfriend ) telling you it is!!! Spotless!!
The breakfast room is another WOW effect.
The setup with baseplates, the silver, the china, the buffet and certanly the breakfast itself.
And most importantly: pet friendly!!!
Our little beast(Jerry the Jack Russel)
enjoyed the place so much with the new friends.
Honestly just no words to describe the fantastic experience.
Florence is a real kind lady. Always a few words or more :) to chat with, so informative, so accomodating!
This is a place where you go once and you surely will be back. And again. And again.
Because it is the home away from home.
Florence! Thank you very much:
Katalin, Tamas and Jerry

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

My first visit to Ireland and I couldn't be happier with the choice of Coatesland House! It was everything I hoped for (and then some) in a traditional B&B! Ms. Florance, your host should you stay, is a great conversationalist and will always make time to chat! Along with her two charming and friendly puppies! I couldn't recommend this place more! Stay here!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Coatsland is just on the edge of Adare and one can walk to the downtown in 9-14 min depending on how much to stop and view other things along the way. The room we had was plenty big enough for my husband and me. The pvt facilities w/ our room had everything we needed. The gem of this place is the owner herself and her dogs who made us feel like family, we would sit in the early evening and chat where we learned small tid bits about Ireland. We will be going back to Ireland and Coatsland will be our base of operations to visit places we've not seen yet in Ireland.

Date of stay: April 2017