Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 155
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 216
US$ 182
Adare Camping and Caravan Park(Adare)(Great Value!)
US$ 23
US$ 101
US$ 74
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Adare is a nice spot, well worth staying here for a day, its small enough that you can take it all in in a short enough amount of time. We stayed in two B&B's, here and one which appears not to be on tripadvisor. Owners were friendly and helpful here and we were given a very good breakfast.

Also, this seems to be listed here as a hotel; it's actually a B&B.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jason B
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We booked a double room at Abbey Villa for a Friday night, as we were attending our friends' wedding in Adare the following morning. Our flight, after work, from London (Stansted) was slightly delayed, and due to circumstances beyond our control, there was also a delay in picking up our rental car from Shannon Airport. We eventually managed to make our way to Adare, but my mobile phone unfortunately died on our way there, which meant that I wasn't able to ring the owners of the B&B to let them know that we were on our way and that we were running a bit late.

We got to Abbey Villa shortly after 23.30 and I parked the car in the convenience store's car park next door, as I didn't want to wake any other guests up. I quietly knocked at the front door, gave it a couple of minutes and tried the door bell, which didn't seem to ring. As there was no answer, I went back to the car and asked my partner whether we should try to make alternative arrangements. We decided to try one more time, as it was quite late, we were exhausted, and the wedding was at 11.00 the next morning. This time the door flung open and in it, the most ill-mannered and ill-tempered man I have ever come across, appeared. I briefly explained what had happened, and apologised profusely for being late. He barked at me that he had been asleep and that we had woken him up. He accused me of banging at the door earlier (which I most definitely didn't do - it was, in fact, quite the opposite!). He then angrily questioned me about the delays, and stared me in the face for what felt like minutes, without saying a word, all the while breathing loudly, as if trying contain his anger, as he was fuming. He kept on having a go at me, and I kept on apologising, which was then followed by the staring and the angry breathing. Apparently they didn't accept guests after 21.00. At this point I was certain that he was going to throw me out heavy-handedly, and I was upset with myself for not saying or doing anything but apologising, and for still being there. He eventually pointed us in the direction of the last room down the hallway on the left, gave me the keys, disappeared into another room and slammed the door behind him. We went into the room and locked the door behind us, as we didn't dare go to the car to get our suitcases - we were simply not prepared to take the risk of having to deal with him again!

The next morning we were served breakfast by an older man - maybe his father? We're not sure, as we weren't actually ever introduced to anyone. In spite of feeling extremely unwelcome, we enjoyed the breakfast. We returned to the room later on the same day, to find it in exactly the same state as we had left it. The bed wasn't made, there weren't any dry towels, and it was obvious that no-one had been in there since we had left in the morning. At this point, I was at a loss for words, but didn't say anything, as I wanted to avoid confrontation.

I asked to settle the bill before breakfast on the Sunday morning, and payment for the two nights were taken by the person who opened up for us on the Friday night. During breakfast he informed me that he had made a mistake and that he should only have charged us for one night, as we had paid for the other when we made the booking. The transaction was voided, and I paid for the one night that had not been paid for yet. Back in London, after having spent a lovely week driving along the west coast of Ireland and more positive experiences at other B&B's, I was informed by my bank that I didn't pay anything when I initially booked the room at Abbey Villa, but that the charge for the first night was raised at around 22.00 on the Friday night by them - quite a while before we had even arrived, of course!

I understand that one inconveniences the owners of a B&B when one turns up late, but this does sometimes happen as a result of circumstances beyond one's control. Someone who reacts in the way that the owner of Abbey Villa did, should not be in the hospitality industry. I will not recommend Abbey Villa to anyone travelling to Adare!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mannemarak
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We have stayed here a few times now when visiting family in Adare and will continue to go back! It is very local, literally a walk away from a supermarket and the local street where there are a few pubs and restaurants. The service is excellent, and the owners are super friendly. The rooms are spotless and quite spacious considering we had three to a room. The best part of the stay was the full english breakfast in the morning. There were plenty of it, and there were no complaints from staff when you asked for a little extra! Make sure you also try the soda bread! Love this place and would recommend to everyone!

Room Tip: Family rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lorraine m
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Just had one night in this great BnB but was really warm and welcoming with a friendly atmosphere, room was really clean, got loads of great information, really close to everything with ampel car parking :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Darragh D
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Second time to stay here. Adare is a lovely little place and this lovely B&B is walking distance from Restaurants , hotels and the main street. Nice clean room and lovely breakfast. Owners are very friendly

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family