Stayed here as part leisure/business. In a beautiful part of Ireland, large hotel with fabulous spa facilities and good eating and drinking options. Reception staff were excellent and dealt with all our queries efficiently. Our room had 1 Double & 2 Single Beds and was extremely comfortable with ample pillows. The bathroom had a jacuzzi bath and was well stocked, towels were large and fluffy! We had a view of the pastures around the hotel with horses grazing, very peaceful. We ate in Timmy Mac's Bistro for lunch, dinner & breakfast, all were excellent with good service. The bar is a good place to chill out in the evening, staff very friendly and they have music nights on Sundays which unfortunately we could not be there for.
Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a visit to this area,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the beautifully, quaint village of Adare, Co. Limerick, the Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel in Limerick, is owned and managed by the Fitzgerald Family. As a member of Irish Country Hotels, it is part of the first hotel group to be received Guaranteed Irish membership. The hotel features the Fáilte Ireland Award Winning, Revas Spa, one of the most popular Spa Hotels in Limerick, and a fully equipped gym and leisure centre.The hotel is ideal for leisure breaks in Ireland, convenient for conference meetings and not to mention a stunning venue for your wedding. Join us and let our family look after yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Woodlands House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Hotel
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands Adare