1,224 results
All reviewsjunior suitebeeffour poster bedhamlovely hoteldressing roomold worldhotel restaurantbreakfast and dinnerbeautiful villageold stylelarge roomtop classcomfortable roomswedding receptionleisure centrefunction room
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This was not our first stay at this hotel, but it was the Best ! The ambiance is old Irish and the service is the best ! We were here for my wife's nursing school reunion, and were treated so well by the staff ! The bar , the drinks, the dinner, and the Irish breakfast were all excellent ! Our room was spacious and quiet, and the bed was so comfortable. The bathroom was modern and updated, and very nice. I cannot say enough how we enjoyed being here ! Thanks to the owners and staff !

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are very quiet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Hotel, especially the rooms, could use an upgrade but overall it was a pleasant enough stay. We only stayed there one night and were leaving fairly early the next morning for the airport. They opened the dining room slightly earlier than usual for us but basically just made coffee and bread available. Some meat and cheese and fruit woudl have been nice and easy enough. If you have trouble carrying bags, ask for a close room - the hotel is a bit of a maze wtih lots of little flights of stairs up and down to get to the rooms.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank DavidNJ27
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Amazing looking hotel with old world charm. Quick check in process and off to my room I went.
Vary vary spacious room with large bathroom and a dressing room.

Then came down for dinner. The food was exceptional and service was also very good.
Woke up this morning to room service breakfast . Full Irish breakfast with great coffee.

Definitely worth staying here as all round a very good hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this beautiful hotel for one night. I stopped off after a hard day driving and the warmth hit me the second I stepped into the hotel. The lovely manager kindly upgraded me to a suite and it was absolute heaven. I ate in the bar and the fish was delicious. I just could not fault anything about this hotel and I will certainly be back with my husband.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Called here for a meal recently while travelling. We asked for the Bar menu and decided on sandwiches which turned out to be a mistake as all were dry and tasteless. The staff were competent and efficient but the Hotel should really look at the quality of their sandwiches.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple