1,761 results
All reviews golf course tack room drawing room carriage house downton abbey afternoon tea beautiful grounds oak room restaurant tasting menu full kitchen golf resort play golf round of golf turn down service high tea washer and dryer like royalty
Reviewed 30 January 2016

We just got back from a week at the Manor, and all I can say is WOW! The grounds were stunning, the villa was way nicer than we had even hoped for! All the staff was more than helpful and SO friendly! Perfect location to do touring around Ireland if renting a car, and a short walk to Adare village! LOVED it!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julz2381
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Adare Manor is closing for refurbishment and we were some of the lucky people there for the last weekend before it closes. We got a really good offer and found the hotel, the staff, the food and the service to be excellent.
We immediately parked ourselves by the fire in an elegant room on a cold, damp January day and we were served soup and chatted and read the papers, it couldn't have got any better!
We eventually dragged ourselves up to see our bedrooms which were really spacious, comfortable and tastefully furnished.
We had a tasting dinner of eight courses each one perfectly judged and we enjoyed it immensely in the lovely dining room.
Breakfast next morning was equally good and overall it was just a lovely experience.
I gather there are plans for a lot of work and expansion but I hope the ethos of Adare doesn't change. I also hope we can afford to visit it when it reopens!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the river
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mirtha
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

Stayed here recently and have to say it is worth every penny. Cleaned to a high standard. Lovely and warm. Delightful staff. Room was huge and very modern. Lovely size t.v. Although i was there for only one night i felt like i new the staff all my life. Cant wait to come again

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clairelimrick85
Reviewed 18 January 2016

The manor is closing shortly for a major refurbishment and I wanted to stay before it closed. Might not be able to afford it afterwards. What can I say it was an experience. The entrance hall is Harry Potterish and the 8 course tasting menu was excellent. Lots of small touches like the waiters at dinner greeting you by name and a turn down service while you were at dinner. Our room had good views of the river. The room measured around 80 square meters so very big.
Being January and wet we only got to have a short walk around the gardens. If staying longer it would have been nice to walk in around Adare which is just outside the gate. The WiFi wasn't great but it wasn't the kind of trip where I needed it and I presume this is the kind of thing that will be upgraded during the closure.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 17 January 2016

Had the pleasure of staying at The Adare Manor in November last year. We were in a room with a view on the river, in the old wing. Beautiful to look out and just watch people fishing and golfers walking in the distance.

The service was impeccable, the food mouthwateringly divine and I would certainly love to return in the near future, just to de-stress all over again:-) It was so peaceful.

We also met some wonderful people, who we now consider to be our friends and am grateful to them for making our stay extra special.

The Adare Manor certainly deserve the awards it has received, and the management and staff are to be highly commended for bringing the level of service to the table.

Room Tip: Room with a view of the river and otters is a must :-)
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple