Stayed for two nights in Rivermount House with hubby and 2 young children (6 and 4 years). When walking through the front door my 6 year old said "wow, now this is nice" and I couldn't agree more as it looks like something out of the pages of an interior magazine. Claire couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful from the start, great with ideas of places to go and things to do with the kids. Family room we were allocated was perfect as it consisted of a seperate bedroom for the kids (like a mini apartment) so we didn't feel we were on top of each other as is typical with family rooms in hotels. Breakfast was just gorgeous (especially the pancakes) and plenty of it. As it can sometimes be difficult in the evening to be out with young kids, Claire suggested we bring back a bottle of wine in the evening which we did and the beautiful sunroom/lounge area even had a wine cooler for our use. I can't recommend Rivermount House enough and will definately be back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the scenic river, Rivermount House completed a total upgrade and refurbishment in 2008. It offers four-star quality at affordable rates. We feature classic mahogany furniture, heavily embossed wall coverings and exquisite soft furnishings, which have all resulted in creating an ambiance of luxury comfort and style. With a classy polished marble foyer, this accommodation feels more like a boutique hotel but with the personal attention and traditional warmth of a B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rivermount House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivermount House Bed And Breakfast
- Rivermount House Hotel Kinsale