The best way to describe Rivermount House is to say that it's the B&B equivalent of the Ritz-Carlton. The rooms are FAR superior to a normal B&B, more like the Ritz. The breakfasts are just amazing; Gourmet. The price is reasonable and the owners and staff welcoming. There is a very nice sitting room with computer. Large parking lot by Irish standards. They have wireless internet, 110 and 220 electric. VERY clean. It is a bit off the beaten path, but nearly everything, worth your time, is in Ireland; you will not be disappointed. We were very surprised at how many travelers 'found' this B&B; it's like it's a well-kept secret among those who know. There is very little that would entice me back to Ireland other than some of the people, the natural beauty... and as odd as it sounds, we'd return to stay again at Rivermount House. In a Country which overstates and over charges (to be polite) nearly everything and very, very often disappoints Rivermount House is a breath of integrity, fresh air, value, and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the scenic river, Rivermount House completed a total upgrade and refurbishment in 2008. It offers four-star quality at affordable rates. We feature classic mahogany furniture, heavily embossed wall coverings and exquisite soft furnishings, which have all resulted in creating an ambiance of luxury comfort and style. With a classy polished marble foyer, this accommodation feels more like a boutique hotel but with the personal attention and traditional warmth of a B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rivermount House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivermount House Hotel Kinsale
- Rivermount House Bed And Breakfast