All reviews drinks reception wedding venue golf buggy wedding reception from start to finish o neill west cork wedding review wedding co ordinator amazing wedding sunday lunch top class surrounding countryside food was amazing beautiful hotel residents bar second to none
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We had our wedding ceremony and reception in Fernhill House Hotel on the 3rd August 2018. What a day. Ann Cullinane our wedding coordinator was only fantastic. She was hands on and everything ran to perfection !! Could be highly recommend her. My husband is from Co Clare and all the Clare guests had never been until that day !! A peace of heaven is what one described it. Never had they had such a day. The meal was the best yet. From the ceremony to the drinks reception in the marquee and meal it was top class, homely and personal .... owner and staff were so helpful and kind. The weather made it which highlighted the amazing gardens for pictures and for those to wonder around.

The O Neill’s with the help of Ann are perfectionists and know exactly what they are doing.

I couldn’t but recommend this hotel as it’s 5 star +

Suzanne

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Michael F, Owner at Fernhill House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

A chara,

My name is Michael jnr and I am one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family here at Fernhil Housel.

Thank you for your wonderful wedding review. It was our pleasure to host your big day for you, your family and friends. It was great to hear that we helped make it an extra special one. I will pass your comments onto our team & especially Ann.

We wish you both an amazing life together and hope to see you again soon at Fernhill.

4th generation proprietor,

Reviewed 8 September 2018

We had our wedding day on the 28th July 2018, with our reception at Fernhill and we couldn't have chosen a better venue. The gardens are beautiful and well maintained, the bridal suite was stunning, and the hotel itself was decorated beautifully. We found the staff at Fernhill easy to deal with, and always quick to answer our questions. The day was so well organised from their side, it allowed us to relax and just enjoy the day, we didn't have to worry about a thing.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful i am here at the moment with my husband and have just eaten and said i would write this or else i will forget .t
The staff are brilliant and the food is to die for the curry was the best i ever had and the quick and efficient service we got was second to none . I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends.The gardens are stunning overall fantastic im only sorry we are not staying longer.thankyou for our pleasent stay .

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael F, Owner at Fernhill House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

A chara,

My name is Michael jnr and I am one of the fourth generation of the O'Neill family here at Fernhill House.

Thank you sincerely for your wonderful 5 star review. Reviews are hugely important to us as they let us know that we are doing things right and are a lovely pick me up.

We are very lucky to have such a great team here at Fernhill and I will share your comments with them. Particularly about the curry and the service.

We would be delighted if you could recommend us and we hope to welcome you back to Fernhill again soon. We have lots of plans to improve Fernhill even more.

4th generation proprietor,

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to start to give this hotel the upmost praise it deserves! We had our wedding here on Sunday, 5th Aug. It was held in the gardens on fernhill and we had the drinks reception in the marquee. It was absolutely stunning and I literally did nothing the whole day! Before I even thought of it it was done by Ann and the team at fernhill. The setting, the food, the staff just everything was perfection! You will not find a better place for your wedding it was the most relaxed, amazing day of our lives!! So much so that my sister has now gone and booked her wedding here for two years time!! Thank you so much to everyone at fernhill house hotel, it was a dream to work with ye!! The amount of compliments we revived on your behalf was countless! Michael even brought the golf caddy down during the speeches in the marquee to keep the kids entertained. What a special place!! X

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

A chara,

Michael jnr here, one of the fourth generation of O'Neill's caring for Fernhill.

We greatly appreciate that you took the time out of your newly married lives to share your experiences with the team here at Fernhill. I passed your comments onto the rest of my family, Ann and the team. I cannot convey how delighted we all were to read that you enjoyed your wedding at Fernhill. We are thrilled.

I cannot tell you how thrilled we are that you found the day 'absolutely stunning'.. It was especially to wonderful to hear that your sister even booked her wedding with us as we will get to meet your lovely family again soon.

The very best wishes for your future married lives together and we are looking forward to seeing you at Fernhill again soon.

P.S. Thank you for the lovely photos with your review :)

Proprietor,

Reviewed 23 August 2018

My daughter and I stayed here for a night mid July 2018. What a find.. a lovely welcoming hotel, room really comfortable and spotless. Lovely breakfast, fresh food. The staff were outstanding - just genuinely hospitable and friendly. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends