“Really Enjoyable”

KOA Malahide Kitchen Of Asia
Reserve with OpenTable
KOA Malahide Kitchen Of Asia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Malahide
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 41
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was in KOA last week and I really enjoyed my meal. The staff were attentive and friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed. The staff were very helpful when ordering the meal. I was there with my young son and the staff went out of their way to make sure he got the food he wanted. The food came quickly and we really enjoyed the meal. This restuarant is really very good value for money. I will definitely be going again.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Great experience. The staff were so nice. So much choice on the menu. The food was great. Could not fault it in fact i have rarely had such great service. Will be back.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

My wife and I had a meal here recently. We got a very good offer through Pigsback. The quality of the food was excellent and the service was first class. Based on our experience, we have a family group booked in for a Birthday celebration in August.
We are both looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Had an excellent 2 course meal here on a Friday night. I cannot praise the staff enough. The staff were extremely friendly, caring and attentive. It was probably the best customer service I've ever received at a restaurant. The food was delicious and extremely well prices. I look forward to my next trip here.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

If I wanted to go out for a Chinese meal this is where I would go! Tried and tested a couple of times and doesn't disappoint. The setting is beautiful and the staff are so friendly yet professional. The food is delicious and prices are good. What's not to like?