“Wondweful Experience”

KOA Malahide Kitchen Of Asia
Reserve with OpenTable
KOA Malahide Kitchen Of Asia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Malahide
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 42
Reviewed 22 July 2018

My wife and I had a meal here recently. We got a very good offer through Pigsback. The quality of the food was excellent and the service was first class. Based on our experience, we have a family group booked in for a Birthday celebration in August.
We are both looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Had an excellent 2 course meal here on a Friday night. I cannot praise the staff enough. The staff were extremely friendly, caring and attentive. It was probably the best customer service I've ever received at a restaurant. The food was delicious and extremely well prices. I look forward to my next trip here.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

If I wanted to go out for a Chinese meal this is where I would go! Tried and tested a couple of times and doesn't disappoint. The setting is beautiful and the staff are so friendly yet professional. The food is delicious and prices are good. What's not to like?

Reviewed 27 June 2018

KOA is a lovely restaurant with friendly staff and wonderful food.
I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited a couple of times for Sunday lunch. Great value 2 course lunch. Plenty of food, very tasty, lots of choices. Staff are very attentive and always welcoming. Recommend