“Fantastic service & food”

KOA Malahide Kitchen Of Asia
Reserve with OpenTable
KOA Malahide Kitchen Of Asia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Malahide
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 42
Reviewed 7 June 2018

First time here but it wont be my last, was visiting friends in the area and they brought us here for a meal, the menu was large with a everything an Asian food lover could want, the service was very professional and very friendly, the food devine, Pricey but you got what you payed for.
Restaurant spotless clean and well lit.
Well recommended.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to koa on many occasions and absolutely cannot fault it. I went here last Saturday with a group of friends 8 of us in total and we had the most beautiful meal ever. Everybody thoroughly enjoyed their meal and will be returning. I would like to say a big thank you to Andy who is so helpful and friendly. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff in this restaurant.ni can safely say that koa is the best restaurant I have ever been to for food, atmosphere and service. If you haven't eaten here yet you most definitely have to very soon.

1  Thank Coronita17
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We showed up without a reservation and they managed to accommodate us, that felt like a good sign.... however, we were sat for a bit more than 10 minutes and nobody acknowledge our presence.
When we walked out, the hostess only asked: are you ok? And then after we said we were leaving, her answer was: “bye!”

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I was out in Malahide having a look around and had no plans on dining out . I was passing KOA when the smell of cooking made me realise I was starving not having eaten since breakfast . I always feel a bit of a Johnny no mates going into a resteraunt alone especially for dinner but I went in anyway . The hostess greeted me very warmly and showed me to a table beside a plug which I requested to charge up my phone . I was brought prawn crackers right away as well as the menu . I opted for Prawn Tempura as a starter and they did Chicken Satay for me even though it wasn't on the menu . The 20 euro 2 course option was excellent value and I would not hesitate to recommend KOA to friends . I will be going back there myself . It is rare to stumble across such a gem.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

We love this restaurant....have been big advocates of it since it’s opening.... I think that the passion is led from the owner/manager and it is just infectious. He is so welcoming and just genuinely interested in making sure that the diners enjoy their food and the overall experience. I do believe that his enthusiasm and commitment is the reason for it’s success, as in all his team have the same genuine commitment to the restaurant. I can’t comment on the ‘background’ /chefs etc, but suffice to say that their food speaks for itself, so I can only imagine that is a team/theme of the whole restaurant. Anyway, we have and will always recommend this restaurant now and in the future, if they keep up to the same amazing standards that they achieve. My only slight (and it’s only a slight criticism) is that they don’t seem to be offering their complimentary drink at the end of the night. Maybe, it’s the Irish in us, something free etc...it was just a nice token gesture....anyway, overall it’s a 4.5 from us for the whole experience, food /atmosphere/ experience