All reviews games room street pub main st nightly entertainment golf course john aparthotel study ireland accommodations institute stove cinema
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at this hotel during my study abroad trip to Ireland. John and the hotel staff were completely amazing! They attended to every one of our needs, the room was spacious for the 2 of us and the view of downtown and the beach was nice. The bed was super comfortable. We did not end up using the kitchen area other than the fridge but it's a nice thing to have for those that will be there longer visits. Loved that the pub was literally right next to the hotel (accessible thru a walkway from the hotel) and that we are right on the main street, just minutes from the restaurants and both the small and large grocery stores there. Would completely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Bundoran <3

Room Tip: We got a room facing the Beach but there were others that had a view of the mountainside, really can't go wrong either way!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I've stayed at the Atlantic Apartotel twice in January the last two years (2017 and 2018) for a school trip/conference. The electrical and water is old/interesting, but it works fine. I always had hot water when I wanted to shower, but just had to remember to turn on the switch for the water heater. It took a little bit for me to learn how to manage the heating system just because it was different than back home.
But the hotel is conveniently located in the center of town. The pharmacy, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, and movie theater are all in walking distance. The beach and cliffs are easily accessible and within walking distance as well.
In January, the town is a little quiet, but the people who live there are extremely friendly and welcoming.
Also, the owner of the establishment is very hospitable. If you need anything, all you have to do is ask and he will do everything he can to accommodate your request. The staff and bar tenders are all very friendly and able to assist. The conference room and bar are available rooms that are convenient for gathering.

Room Tip: rooms in the front and upper floors can see the beach. rooms on the side have views of the mountains.
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Attended events in the hotel as part of a tour. The staff was incredibly attentive to our specific needs - we held something in the pub, and we couldn't have picked a better place. We rearranged chairs and they gave us access to using the mic with no problem at all. Though this was the off season, they offered wonderful live music during the week creating an at home atmosphere. The ladies attending bar were so sweet, as they offered to call cabs and recommend places to eat.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

January 2018, I shared one of their Bundoran cottages with other conference participants and it was lovely. It had all that I needed to stay warm and cozy while participating in a global conference. I would certainly return.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

very shabby and run-down accommodation, looks like it hasn't had much attention in about 20 years. Untidy, dirty, worn and smelly. On the plus side our trip was only for a couple of days and when I got home I was never so happy. It made me appreciate home from home, not home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family