All reviews drunken bullock four poster bed spanish armada armada bar market menu marshall doran banqueting hall superior room flambe our tour guide entrance hall honeymoon suite steak course dinner booked dinner wedding venue duck
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Belleek will forever be in my heart, mainly because I got married here and it was the most magical wedding I could have ever expected. For any considering this location honestly it's a 5/5 for service and beauty.

We recently went back 1.5 years later for a dinner with the family and it was amazing being back -- we were treated so wonderfully by Maya and Paul who own the castle. It was just really nice to be remembered and treated.

Outside of all this, the place has amazing food -- Michelin level -- for all the food lovers.

Bedrooms are swank too.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Paul D, Receptionist at Belleek Castle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear tinatime,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review of your most recent visit here. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed revisiting the castle again.

I hope this visit brought back wonderful memories of your special day. We would be delighted to welcome you back again with a preferential rate to celebrate your anniversary.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The castle is beautiful, all very old style. When you arrive you are taken into the bar / living room to have a drink and look at menu. Your order is then taken and you are brought into your table when ready. The dining room is very old and really lovely. The food is only ok and very overpriced for what it is. If you want to see the castle I would just go for a drink or maybe during the day. Dinner not worth it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear sparkycheek,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us feedback of your dining experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your meal wasn't up to our usual standard. We have since this time made some changes to the menu and I do hope you give us the opportunity to try and change your opinion on the dishes we serve here.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Museum, Hotel, Restaurant, Event venue. Belleek has it all. If ever I get the chance to return to Ireland, I would definitely try for a stay. Fascinating & excellently staffed, we wrecked the rest of the days itinerary because we couldn't pull ourselves away. A relatively unknown jewel in Eires' crown, it has yet to acquire any tourism "trappy" feel, which greatly adds to its charm.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear welchstablesva,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review of your stay with us this year. I am delighted to hear your kind comments and to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your stay here with us.

I do hope you have a chance to revisit the castle again in the future as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful quirky hotel worth a visit.
Great service, food French style with Mayo portions.
Stayed for 2 nights.
When I asked about the name of a bird, the Proprietor dusted off a stuffed one, a woodcock,
to show me!! Now what 5 star hotel offers a service like this?
We had a great family dinner, 30 and everything was first class.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Fergus60,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review of your castle visit. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your dining experience and stay with us so much.

The style of the castle is quite quirky so we do have a few bits of taxidermy around the building. The owner Paul is great for socialising with our guests and does enjoy welcoming guests to his home.

I hope you all have another occasion to celebrate with us in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Belleek Castle is absolutely beautiful, the decor is quirky but very tasteful and you can tell a lot of work has been done to maintain the castles authentic look! Arriving in the door I already felt at home when the castle dog Reese came to greet us! Our room was great with an old four poster bed and huge bay windows looking over the grounds, it was extremely comfortable and our only regret was not arriving earlier so that we could enjoy the room for longer.
We dined in the restaurant that night and had to have the famous Drunken Bullock! Great novelty!
Breakfast was also excellent and we enjoyed a walk in the woods around the castle the next morning.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gilmore_Girl_Wannabe

Dear Gilmore_Girl_Wannabe,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review of your stay. We appreciate your feedback about your castle stay.

Belleek Castle is a Manor House built in the 18th Century. Throughout the years and all that Manor House had become it eventually was purchased by Mr. Marshall Doran and turned into a boutique hotel, award winning restaurant, wedding venue and fascinating museum. The building and its contents becoming more established and pronounced throughout the years with us adding additions onto the castle every year.

It is a pleasure to hear you had a chance to visit the castle and bask in all its glory.

I do hope you decide to return to the castle again in the future as we would of course be delighted to welcome you back.

Warm Regards, Shannen