All reviews pancakes main street great location pubs and restaurants room was clean would stay here again visiting dingle irish breakfast local knowledge nice breakfast great place to stay full irish enjoyed our stay few minutes walk in town two nights ashes
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My partner and I were on a whistle stop tour around some of our favourite places in Ireland and were highly recommended by friends to Ashe's B&B. Suffice to say, we were not let down in the slightest.
From the warm hosts, Robert & Diana, who made us feel me at home than we do in our own homes with their cozy offerings, local knowledge, delicious breakfast and good craic we knew we were in good hands.
The location is perfect for a stroll around and truly makes you feel like you're in the Heart of Ireland.
I know I'll be back in Dingle again at some point (in the not-too-distant future, I hope) and there's no prizes for guessing where I'll be booking in !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan F
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My wife and I and another couple arrived at Shannon Airport at 6:30 am on a Sunday morning, cleared customs, collected our rental car and drove 3+ hours to Dingle (took our time to acclimate to left side of road driving on right side of car!). We arrived prior to check-in, though we had barely slept on our transatlantic flight and our bodies thought it was 6:am. Robert literally met us before we had finished parking our car, apologized for not having our rooms ready early (!) and offered some ideas to consider prior to check-in. Ashe's is so close & convenient to the center of town, we took a leisurely stroll to a local cafe and had a nice breakfast, followed by a brief exploration of town - the ladies decided to go to church services while us guys parked ourselves on a barstool and enjoyed our first Guinness of the trip. Upon returning to Ashe's our rooms were ready, though we felt Robert and Diana had already given us a warm welcome to Ireland. For the next few days we explored Dingle, starting each day with a delicious breakfast cooked & served by Robert & Diana, and ending each day in the spotless and comfortable rooms of the inn. Throughout our stay Robert & Diana gave us excellent dining and pub suggestions, as well as travel recommendations. We spent the next week exploring beautiful Ireland, and Ashe's B&B is the quintessential example of the beauty of Ireland: quaint & comfortable accommodations, delicious meals, and sincerely welcoming & accommodating folks who are proud of their country and eager to ensure that you see the best of it. If we are fortunate enough to return to Dingle, Ashe's B&B will be the first call we make!

Room Tip: Just let Robert & Diana know what you are looking for and they are happy to advise on availability.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thomas J
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner were visiting Dingle for the weekend and we stayed in Ashes B&B . We really enjoyed our stay, the hosts Robert and Diana were very welcoming and couldn’t do enough for us. Our room was cozy and spacious and our breakfast in the morning was delicious served up by the lovely Diana, I went for the pancakes with blueberries and my partner had the full Irish, all I can say is we were not disappointed .This B&B is great value it is in a great location in the town of Dingle I would highly recommend it!!!!!! Fabulous and charming !!!

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Leannese
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Ashe's B&B was a wonderful choice. This is my second time staying here. Located in the heart of town, just around the corner from the main street. The house itself is immaculately clean. Robert and Diana really go out of their way and are eager to make one feel welcome and are very accommodating. The breakfasts are delicious and hearty. great showers, the beds are comfortable and we had everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone traveling in this area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel_Hartnett
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Ashes as part of our Dingle hiking adventure. My husband and I were the last to arrive from our group; we were told we we're assigned "the smallest but most quiet" room. It was at the top of the stairs. There were two guys carrying on a loud conversation for over 45 minutes outside our bedroom at 2:30am the first night. So much for quiet. The room was so small we had to pile bags on top of each other to have room to walk in the room. The breakfast and location were good.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends