“Yummy ”

Tir na Ri
Ranked #43 of 75 Restaurants in Dingle
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We were on a time restraint as we had a meeting to go to in the evening. The odors from outside caught our senses, on walking in their was a Q for takeaway always a good sign. We ordered only mains and they came with no delay. Chicken with ginger and I got chicken satay, boiled rice. The prawn crackers were really tasty and we got a second portion. The rice came in one bowl for the two of us, with not having starters I would have liked a little more rice that’s why we got the second portion of crackers. Really tastey, my colleague thought my satay was Spicy it was but I love spice.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

After a week of pub food which always seems to be burgers or fish with chips, I had a real craving for rice.
Thoroughly enjoyed my meal and the surroundings were very pleasant. Staff were friendly and attentive too

1  Thank LauraFiddes
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here while in Dingle on business. I'm not too fussy but I have to say it was probably the worst meal I've ever had in a restaurant. I ordered crispy duck in pancakes for a starter. Crispy? It was like shoe leather. I think it had been Microwaved. Awful. Had the so-called crispy beef for main course. Just horrible. The staff were ok but clearly didn't want to be there either. Prices are expensive for Chinese restaurant level. The wild Atlantic way my hole. Decor is vile too. Never again.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Very good food and at good prices too. Excellent attentive staff. Lovely surroundings. I would highly recommend and would visit again for sure.

More info on the menu re allergies is recommended.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Enjoyed the food at Tir an Ri. Staff friendly and helpful. Food was perfectly preared with good sized portions. Establishment very clean. One main dish was plenty for 2.

1  Thank Hills02