Bambury's Guesthouse
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Greenmount House(Dingle)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewseggs benedictgreat locationbreakfast was excellentsconescows grazingguest houseshort walkbig showerclose to townreasonable rateswalking distance to everythingwill stay there againfresh fruitplenty of parkingfull irish breakfastoff street parkingspacious room
Reviewed 23 June 2012

First visit to Dingle. We were recommended to stay here from our last B&B in Kenmare. We visited the tourist centre in Dingle to find out accommodation available and mentioned Bambury House but this wasn't on their list. Bambury is situated just outside the main part of the village but is only a five minute wall or less to the town. Plenty of parking. We stayed for two nights. The whole house is beautiful inside and spacious. Our room was wonderful. So large and everything spotless. Wifi is available in the guest living room.
I enjoyed the breakfasts here more than any other place in Ireland. The dining room was spacious with an amazing array of breakfast options. I went for egg benedict both mornings. Would agree with a previous reviewer that Bambury House does the best breakfast scones!Very comfortable bed. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Everyone of my clients stays at Bambury Guesthouse while in Dingle. My Family as well. Bernie is so hospitable and caring. The house is clean with comfortable beds, a great location and the best scones in Ireland! I have stayed twice myself and send my clients there regardless of the fact I make no money on it! If that isn't a good review I don't know what is! Check out the extrordinarily chatty cow in the back yard.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irie7nj
Reviewed 11 June 2012

What a lovely place to stay. Great view from bedroom, friendly host and a delicious breakfast.
Great place to stay if you are visiting beautiful Dingle.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We arrived in Dingle soaking wet & cold after a hike in The Burren in 'typical' Irish conditions. Berna greeted us with that typical friendly Irish hospitality we have come to love & expect here in Ireland. Nothing was too much trouble including washing our sodden clothing. Our room was spacious & clean & quiet & breakfast the next morning was great with loads of choice other than the 'full Irish' which we appreciated after a week of the same. We thoroughly recommend this friendly clean B & B.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We stay here every time we come to Ireland. We were here 6 days and had a wonderful time. They are so welcoming, it feels like you are family. The breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are large and exceptionally clean. I recommend it highly! It is within walking distance of town and all the shops, restaurants, marina and pubs.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple